2. What the hell

Cj's. Pov
I had just got home when my parents said they need to talk to me about something important.
Cj I am sorry but we are moving.
My face is incompletely I love my home town Austin and I didn't want to leave.
Where are we moving to and why are we moving I said .
We are moving to California she said.
You said we were moving not fucking leaving the state.
I am sorry Cj but we need to be closer to Charlie she said .
So this is what it is about when I want To to do stuff you don't Care but when Charlie asks us to move to California y'all decide to move this is but fare .
Cj she say and I run up to my room and slam the door shut .
I decided to go on Instagram and I had a notification that someone tagged me in a video so I click on the video and it is me when I jumped over HRVY
I was thinking the whole time how did he get my Instagram and then I thought oh yeah I forgot I have a famous ass brother. Then I saw he had posted a story and it said back to L.A.
Ugh then I put my phone down to charge and fell asleep.
The next day
I woke up took a shower did my makeup and went down stairs.
Honey you didn't need to wake up I already took you out of school.she. Said
I ain't worried about fucking school I went to say goodbye to my crew .
Oh ok well hurry up I got a surprise when you get home .
In my head... I hate fucking surprises .
I got my skateboard and skated down to the studio. I walked in and saw Daniel sky he is in my dance crew . Hey he said . Hi where is then I turned around to see my coach .
Hey need to tell you something I said .
I am listening
I have to move to California so I was wondering if you could put Daniel to be the caption . The he yells what your flipping moving and didn't tell me .
Daniel I didn't know till yesterday I am sorry . We were just about to tell you good news that we are going on tour .
I ran up and hugged him, I know it is a little late to tell you this but I love you. I love you too he said.

Hey guy it's me I know I haven't updated in awhile but I am going to try to update almost every day
Remember to smile it looks good on you
-Dana 💜💙💜