The date

Cj's pov
I finish un-packing and I get in the shower to get ready for my date with HRVY. I take a shower and I see that it is 6:30 so I decided to straighten my hair and get dressed I wore a black Charlie Puth hoodie with some high waisted black ripped jeans . By that time it was 7:58 so I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs to see my brother making out with some girl honestly she looks like a slut , but I am not gonna say anything. I was walking to the kitchen when out of nowhere she said who the fuck is this bitch . Calm down Meagan this is my sister. And I ain't no bitch hoe . I snapped back. . Watch you mouth Cj .yeah whatever, hey you ready to go HRVY said coming downstairs. Yeah I am ready let go . He Meagan HRVY said witch honestly pissed me off how does he know this bitch . Tell Loren I said hi he said as we walked out of the house. I was guess Charlie let him is letting him use the car because we were getting in the lambo . It was really quite till he asked me if I was ok . Yeah I am fine . Then we arrive to this hill we sat and watched the sun set . Then his phone ring and a name Loren appears, but he ignores it . You can get that you know . Thanks he said then walked off .
Phone call  h=HRVY  l=Loren
L: hey cutie you didn't say you were back in Cali
H:I just got here
L:we're are you lets hang out.
H:ok I will pick you up jut text me the address.
End of call
Hey can I use the car to pick someone up he asked. Yeah sure . Are you coming, nah I will find a ride home . Sorry I cancelled our date. Yeah , then he walked off and I decided to call Charlie
Phone call
C:hello
Cj: hey can
C:who is this
Cj: it's me Charlie Cj
C: oh hey baby sis what's up
Cj : can you pick me up
C: I am kinda busy " a loud moan "
Cj: did you just moan ?
C: no I got to go sis bye
End of call
Cj a mysterious voice said

Cliffhanger
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while sorry
Remember to smile because it looks good on ya
-Dana 💜