9. Oh my gosh i missed you

Cj's pov
Cj  someone one called out and I turned around and there was one of my step brothers band mates . Ricky I said and I ran to him and he picked me up and I rapped my legs around him . What are you doing up here by yourself Cj . I had a date but he left me oh Ricky I missed you so much then I turn around to voice behind me and see him.
Liam I practically yelled. I ran he  picked me up Liam I missed you so much ,I missed you too . Then I here emery say do I get a hug . Ran to him and hugged him I missed you baby lee . It was short for baby Liam because I am the youngest out of all of them .
I thought you were in Austin Ricky says and comes up behind me and hugs me .
I just moved out here today . Where is Charlie Liam asked .home I said . Well let's go see him m Liam said .what is so special about that ass I said in my head . As we walked up the hill back to the car ,Ricky could see something was up with me . Hey what's wrong baby lee ,and pulled me towards him where I looking at him . I just hugged him and cried on his shoulder. My date left me to hang out with some girl and Charlie got mad at me because I  don't like his girlfriend. Hey don't cry he said let go to your house . Y'all can stay with us since I see you haven't found  place to stay . Ok he said and kissed me on the cheek , and I kissed him back on the lips and he kissed back then my brother yelled, can y'all to love birds get up here so we can go . I laughed and walked up there with Ricky . Hey Liam y'all can stay with us because our house is basically a castle . There our 20 bed rooms in the house . Ok we would loved to stay with y'all my little cupcake. I give him the address and he drives to the house .damn you weren't kidding, emery said . Here we have to go through the garage I have to see if my car is here . I put the code in and go through the door seeing all the Lamborghinis and all of our cars there . Damn do y'all need all these car. There not all of our ,y'all are n here too come here . They see the cars and hug me . Guys I can't breathe. Sorry they say and we walk to the door to get in the house . CHARLIE, what do you want child . I have a surprise for you . I walk in and Charlie runs up to the boys and hugs them . Hey guys what are you doing here . We just get got back from Nebraska and we found this little one and she said we can stay here . Yeah come on in we have plenty of room . We walk-in and I see the little hoe . Hey Meagan this is my brother Liam and his band mates Ricky and emery. Hi nice to meet all of you what is your band name . We are forever in your mind .
Then HRVY comes with some girl . Hi guys this is Loren she smiled and was shaking everyone's hand when it was my turn she gave me a dirty look and I walked away to the garage went and got in my purple Lamborghini and stared to back up and saw Ricky he knocked on the window asking if he could come in and I unlocked the door and and let him in . When we got to the garage door I had to put my password in granting me access to take it and I drove off . What's wrong Cj Ricky asked me putting his hand on my thigh . That girl and Charlie's girlfriend. Oh well let's go get he said and looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I finally gave in .

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been busy with school and stuff but here you go remember to smile because it looks amazing on you
-Dana 💜💙💜