00| Prologue

Summer Scape.

One contest. Five boys and five girls.

There is every category in the High School Hierarchy included.

1. Brad Cooper- The Jock. Your stereotypical dumb guy who's life depends on sports. Captain of the Football, Soccer, Basketball, Swimming and every other team in school.

I think there was a rumor of him being on steroids.

2. Rachel Collins- The Queen Bee. Your blonde, blue eyed, slightly *ahem* dim witted girl who has the entire male population behind her. Cheerleading Captain, and although I don't think she can spell 'cheer', she is nice, at least. Obviously dating The Jock.

But I think she had her chest area 'surgically enhanced'.

3. Shane Roberts- The Player. That one guy who just can't keep it in his pants. Most girls still drop at his feet worshipping him.

He spreads his legs more than I spread Nutella on my bread everyday.

4. Kay Carmichael- The Goth. The girl with the dark makeup and a weird addiction to black. Strangely, has good taste in rock music.

I think I had a Goth phase when I was thirteen.

5. Alex Davidson- The Nerd. 4.0 GPA, and he still isn't satisfied. He plans on beating Sheldon Cooper's IQ, and already has an underground lab for his experiments.

No one tries to upstage Moon Pie. No one.

6. Nick Matthews- The Gay Guy. He's as fashionable as Kim Kardashian, coming to school in the latest outfit straight out of whatever fashion magazine is trending these days. He gives some 'fab' advice to the girls.

No wonder he's the student counsellor back at school.

7. Drake Parker- The Badboy. Arrested twice, suspended thrice in school, and we're still counting. He has eighteen tattoos, and is often seen in the backside of school smoking, drinking, painting graffiti on the walls, doing drugs, or getting into fight.

He's part of a real gang, I'm hundred percent sure.

8. Leah Smithson- The Drama Queen. Whines at every single thing imaginable. Clingy bitch who is usually avoided by all except for her friends. Likes to create huge scenes and tries to make herself look like The Queen Bee.

I've hated her since second grade. We go a long way back.

9. Blaze Gregory- Ms Fangirl Extraordinaire. Freaks out over anything and everything. Overly happy and enthusiastic. Naturally outgoing and usually obsessed with bands like One Direction, The Wanted, Maroon 5, shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, and reads Cosmo and Teen Vogue.

Sounds like Jenna.

10. Alyssa Carter- Me.

***

Summer Scape is an annual contest in the small town of Figora, Florida.

Maybe a social experiment, maybe a little more, just to see what would happen if ten kids who hate each other would do if they were thrown together in a house for two months. It's not the most pleasant thing, but one doesn't deny it, especially with the money it offers.

Performing simple tasks for that big of a prize seems easy enough, enough to stand the other nine idiots in the house.

That's what I thought until I got selected, I could handle it. How hard could it be?

***

Let me be clear. This is a book about how stereotypes sicken me. I'm tired of cliche Wattpad books, so I made the ultimate cliche Wattpad book.

There will be character progression in the end, where the social standings will be escaped, but for now, it's gonna be super predictable. This book started out with me realising how there's a character defined for every teenfic book- the jock, the player, the queen bitch, etc, and it got annoying, especially the last one because there is usually blatant slut shaming for the popular cheerleader.

Alyssa is a very judgemental character because I planned her that way. The comments she adds may be funny, but they're hella rude, let's be honest. She's someone who's melodramatic and just very close minded, because I wanted that usual teen fiction protagonist who's blind to everything, because we need some progression. She will be that sarcastic, funny, protagonist for now, unless you stick around for her character development.