Chapter I: Song from the Plains

The 50-day trip across the world left many memories, as well as scars on the remaining three, as they were often found visiting the graves of their fallen comrades.

"Death" as they describe it, was the first step. The second was when the soul gave up trying to hold up. As if... they wished this is what would happen. They wished... for death... and gave up on life. That is what happened during the moment.

Though the strings of fate had written for this to happen, it was still never remembered. Just like the mysteries in the ocean, everything at one point would be fated to die, and in a way... remembered.

Most would find happiness at one point in their life, but what if it was only temporary? The one moment of happiness in your life... what if, it only lasted... for fifty days? Would that mean, you would be in pain for the rest? Or would it mean that multiple moments of happiness would occur in you life?

One of the six stars... wondered that. For the only moment of happiness for him... lasted fifty days. As now, emotions... were a fleeting thing for the one... named Jotaro.

Normally days of school would just be a pain... but the events from the past make it seem time was stopped... or erased.  As happiness to most would be happily living with a significant other, or becoming successful, or fulfilling their dreams. But to him, happiness would mean going back in time... and going back to where they all lived.

At that time deep within the plains, a female of the green surface stood and lived. Her past... was non-existent... as she could not remember anything. The plains people lived their lives in the present. "Past" would be erased... and "future" would be untold. But within her song... contained the script for the future of one.

A tune could only provoke emotion, but this one was different. Written in the language of nature, only she could read it. Many from around the world have come to listen, hoping to decode their fate and future... though they all failed. Eventually the tune of this, was heard through the school, and many hoped to arrive, and try.

Few actually did, and many were hardly even interested. However, could it actually help? Would it actually tell him whether he would have another moment of happiness or would it tell him that the endless point of despair would always be there?