Chapter IV: Ties in Fate

"That's a shame. The song I just sang was a new one, I really wanted to listen to the full story. Listen, I'll tell you something, dead body, the truth is...

I can't control what song I sing."

I string out a tune, and the words magically come. It's the song of the plains."

The sound of the bell echoed through the school, signaling all students that lunch break was over.

"For heaven's sake, seriously? I suppose I should get going. Sis... I'm going to find him."

With that, the blond female left the lifeless body, and away from the rooftop. 

"Good Grief... first the fight with DIO, and now a lady who knows all about it? I'm going to have to report this to the old man."

*Let's just assume there's a random class scene and something shocking happens, man wasn't that action packed? Anyways let's continue*

"Joooooojooooo!"

The usual cluster of girls began to surround the black-haired male on the way back to school. And as usual, he just tugged on his hat, and mumbled his usual 'Good Grief'.

"MOVE IT SLUTS, I GOT A MEETING, AND SIS IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

The females quickly moved aside, as a certain blonde female ran past the group, and continued to dash towards the school gate, knocking down a few students. 

"Sluts? Who does that transfer student she think she is? We're going to teach her a lesson!"

Said a long brown haired female.

"No way! Let Jojo defend us!"

"Yeah!" 

Shouted another.

The rest continued to debate on whether he should do it or them before he casually walked away to a nearby seaside cafeteria, which happened to be near the mountains as well. Though along his way there, he spotted one sidetail-female, along with a long black-haired female.

"I'm... so sorry I'm late!"

"Took you long enough Anise, I was thinking of leaving you."

"What?! You can't do that!!!"

"I can, and I will if I have to. If mother and father won't be good parents to you, then I will."

"You're... so cruel... but not as cruel as them."

"Good, now we should get going."

Before they walked away, the black haired female pointed at where Jotaro was standing.

"You there, aren't you going to walk along? Or are you snooping in someone's business?"

Before he could have a chance to respond, the blonde quickly threw her arms protectively in front of him.

"Wait! Sis, he's the one we're looking for!"

The black haired female paused for a moment before shaking her head.

"I know, I wanted to know if he had anger issues or not."

Both blonde and black haired female and male stood there staring at the black- haired female. (What does this sentence mean? IT JUST WORKS, DON'T BOTHER CONTINUING WITH THIS SENTENCE.)

"Jotaro Kujo.

Age:17

Year of Birth: 1970

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Weight: 82 kg (or 181 lb)

Blood Type: B

Favorite Movie: Never Cry Wolf

Favorite Athlete: Chiyonofuji Mitsugu who is a sumo wrestler

And your hobbies are... reading books about airplanes and ships, though you still also frequently look at marine life books."

The unknown black haired female paused for a moment before saying,

"Your Next Line is..."Who are you, and how do you know those things?!" Aren't you?"

"Who are you and how do you know those things?!" Almost exactly after she said that, was the male's next quote.

The male stopped for a moment after his next line was indeed what she said. But how did she know? But if she knew things like these, he decided to bring out his stand to see if she saw it. Though to his surprise, the elder black-haired seemed like she didn't see his stand, but the younger blonde one did.

"You... don't see my stand?"

The blonde female answered for her. 

"Sis doesn't have a stand, but she can since fighting spirits, as well as living forms with her own eyes, even if she doesn't have a stand. It's really similar to my song, but it's still different."

A person who can see stands... but doesn't have one... that's quite... interesting to say the least.

"Now, shall we get to the introductions? Wait, actually, I'm the only one who needs an introduction now, huh?"

She seems to lower her guard after she realizes the person in front of her is someone she is acquainted to.

"My name's Y/N Faenel (Oh yeah, you're Anise's older sis in this deal with it) wielder of the Distortion Staff."

HAHAHAHA, I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING ON HIATUS, BUT I'M MAKING A GRAND EXIT WITH 2 CHAPTERS, ONE HERE, AND ONE ON OUR SACRED BOND, ONE FOR JOJO FOLLOWERS, AND ONE FOR FE FOLLOWERS!