Chapter V: Black and Blonde Vows

Chromgraturaisins, you have a special treat from me Jojo followers! And that treat is... another Chapter! WHAT?! I know, I'm so sorry FE fans, but I PROMISE that the next Our Sacred Bond Chapter will be released soon.  So now before I start let me get into a few things. And one more thing. aM i DeAd YeT?

After Star Bonds ends, a new book, Crazy Love will be starting!( you can guess what the boat is) And from that point the Y/n in this story will be in that one, and will be referred to as Kira. Because my name is Kira, and y'know,  this Y/n is SUPPOSED to be an oc, but I liked her as a Y/n.

Hope you don't mind this y/n being black haired, it's important to the story.

That's it, so enjoy this not as crap as my other stories.

"Now then, I want to tell you something."

Y/n swiftly raised her finger to where the male was, and had the strict look in her face that she had before she knew about who he was.

"This is my pitch-black vow, and that is to protect you at all costs from the danger that rises."

The blonde female immediately followed her sister's actions and kneeled.

"This is my bright-blonde vow, to fight with you to full fill your fate against the rising evil."

"Good grief... You two better run, the fan girls are here."

And behind him was indeed a storm of high school females, trampling each other and seemingly hastily approaching them, however as they approached, Y/n stood  behind where the male was, and stared into each of them, with as if, soulless eyes, piercing like daggers. The females quickly stopped in their tracks and moved along the  way expect for a few girls.

" Hey, slut! Who do you think you are staring at us like that?! You think you're all that?!"

A red-haired female approached Y/n and threw a punch, but before she knew it, Y/n was already behind her, and striked her hard enough in the back to make her pass out. Seeing the supposedly leader pass out, the other few females quickly went the other way, not wanting to meet that same fate.

"Did I over do it?"

Anise examined the fallen female before standing back up.

"No... But you should still feel ashamed."