Chapter II: Platinum Rhythm

No Pov

As the standard delinquent Jotaro continues to walk through the entrance, several female students surround him, trying to get his attention. However racing though the crowd was another female student.

*pant, pant*

The footsteps begin to gradually get louder, and louder and eventually, a black haired female student flips over the school walls, and lands right behind the crowd.

Hitting a student on accident of course.

"S-Sorry! I was in a hurry! Truly Sorry!"

" I REALLY AM SORRY!"

She repeats as she continues to dash towards the school's entrance.

"Gimme a break"

Was the one thought going through his head as her echo was heard, and a few students were rushing to the hurt student and seeing if he was alright.

*Warning, the next part contains minor spoilers for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven*

??? POV

"I see... She's come here to find him huh?"

"You're close to the answer... but I'll stop you before you can get it."

*Time Skip to the start of class*

"U-uh, I know I'm missing something but what...? Oh right! Class, today we'll have a new student joining us... you may come in!"

A long-haired black female walked in the room as that was her cue, and she stood in front of the class. Her uniform was not the usual green sailor suit, but instead she had a short-sleeved yellow sweater, under it was a short-sleeved white shirt, and they were held together with a red bow, as she also wore a plaid skirt, with long black socks, and brown school shoes.

"Greetings everyone! My name is Anise Faenel. My hobby is stargazing, writing, and studying sea life. I look forward to meeting and studying with you all!"

She gave off a huge smile, which sent the entire class into an uproar. 

"Uh.. mmm, oh right! Your seat... um.... oh, there's a seat right next to uhm... oh. Him.... terribly sorry for your seating arrangement, Miss." The teacher said as he pointed to the empty spot next to... 

Jotaro Kujo

(I was totally not tempted to put 'Ocean Man' or 'Qutaro Qujo')

Anise looked at the male thoughtfully, before smiling to the teacher and walking over to the seat, where many of the girls gave her a disgusted look or such.

"Now, er, that's over with, we will go to the lesson."

*Time Skip to the end of the lesson*

Jotaro quickly ran out of the classroom when the lunch bell rang, as many girls took their lunches, and tried to go over to his desk. Anise also picked up what looks like a violin case, and rushed out of the room. 

*Anise is now at the rooftop just so you know*

She placed her bow to her violin, and began to play a soft tune.

*inhale* (And no. I am not going to write BOI)

"Started... at first... a star of bra-very,

then came the yellow fangs of mi-sery,

fought they did, and it seemed justice won...

but short-ly later, the justice was undone...

One generation, a new, star was  born, and fated to fight,

fought... three pillars, and lost one hope,

But o-ver-come, that challenge he did, and drove, the evil back in their place...

Now where we are... six stars arose...

50 days, on the clock yes, it was...

Fighting to defeat...

The world and the,

evil, new, yet told from an old lore

Three of the stars...

faded they did...

and now... what happens, is no longer part of a fate..."

As the song slowly continued, the male at the other side of the rooftop carefully listened.

"Six stars... new yet told from an old lore, 3 pillars... Sounds awfully familiar. I hope you're ready Miss Faenel, because this will be your last song."

Cliffhanger yet not a cliff hanger, here's a horribly done chapter. I'm sorry if I can't post often, since personal things have happened over the last few days, so I might go through a temporary Hiatus, or posting few comments on people's book every now and then. 

~Author-Chan-Senpai~