Chapter III: By Space and Time

First of all, before I start... the temporary hiatus is something I have . to discuss with you all. My lack of activity is something by itself. But the reason why could be different each time. Sometimes, it truly is because school, for after all, finals and exams are coming for the end of school is nearing... and sometimes it could be discouraged, or not enough motivation to write. As most writers feel about their works... it's bad. That is what goes through each writer's head as they continue writing their story. As I am no different, this process does go through my mind... however. There is a reason why. This is not a joke... I do have a good amount of depression. I am not trying to rant, or guilt trip anyone. All I wanted to do, was to inform you all, that a lacking of activity is something you should not be concerned about, so multiple breaks in my writing will be happening. I will also put up a notice book which basically concerns my availability, and current projects. Of course, I know that it would just be a waste, since I have a fairly small audience. But I have real-life friends who somewhat care about my well being, so I am putting that book up for them, and those who are kind enough to care. So if you actually read though all of this... you don't have to think of this anymore. Just continue and cringe my trash.

"I hope you're ready, Miss Faenel, because this will be your last song."

The blonde female swiftly turned around revealing a student in a green male uniform, and red hair. 

"My name... is, Noriaki Kakyoin. (More Like KEKyoin... kill me. Preferably Daddy Dio please. Or papa pucci. Or daddy scary ocean boy Jotaro please. Preferably all three at once.)

....

"Kakyoin: Age: 17

       Zodiac Sign: Leo

                  Gender: Male

                    Height: 178 cm

                  Weight: 65 Kilos

           Blood Type: A

        Favorite Color: Green

       Favorite Food: Cherries

Additional Information: Supposedly died against a fight with DIO...

I would introduce myself... but it seems you know quite well who I am! Although... I want to say this myself.

My name is Anise Faenel... and I'm riding on the ambitions, that drive my fate! 

And those ambitions... are represented by my stand... Spacial Rend!"

Thus, she slid out a sword, and in the blink of an eye, she was behind Noriaki, and moments later... injuries were shown.

"It wasn't speed that got me here... it was my ability... Spacial Distortion."

"Kakyoin... if it was actually you... then I would have saved you... but...

                                    ROT TO THE GROUND YOU IMPOSTER!"

The illusion of the green male slithered away from the body, like sand sliding down a rock. Revealing the face of a completely different one.

".... I personally never met Kakyoin. But... I am here to protect him... as I know clearly well... he's still alive. And you are the proof.  Which is why... you cannot live."

Her hands swung the blade to his chest...

"I'll make this painless."

And she did, within a second the sword was in his soulless, lifeless body.

"Farewell."

Little did the female know... that during her fight... then one she looked for...and searched for... listened to the entire thing...as he now... knew... that wasn't a normal transfer student... and that time and space have rendered together... to create this...