Chapter 7- Unfortunately Not Rapunzel

{Alivia's POV}

"And over here, we have the slave quarters- sorry, that was a typo. It's the... uuuh....snake quarters." Sofie pointed over to a large tent-like area. It looked like many blankets all stitched together, held up by wobbly sticks. Around fifty children were occupying the small area, with apparently no adults. Orphans, presumably. Next to the tent was another tent, slightly larger, and full of older teens adults.

"Is that tinfoil?" Em asked, pointing at a small patch of silver attached to the roof.

"There was a hole in the roof, and I'm out of cling film."

"Sofie, where are the toilets?" I asked.

"Back from where we came, and then to the left." Having not listened to any of the instructions (blame the ADD), and not being bothered to ask again, decided to try and figure out where the toilets were myself. After a minute of walking, I was already lost. I liked being lost though, so I didn't really mind.

Suddenly, a hand clasped my mouth. I kicked behind me, sending someone flying, but I felt another person grab my leg. I fell to the ground, seeing four men, maybe one was a woman, surrounding me. I couldn't tell though, as she had a beard that covered most of her face. One of the men seemed to be fumbling with something in his pocket. I was hoping it was just a pack of gum.

He pulled out a gun. I got one letter wrong.

"Where's the master?"

"Probably planning to kill the doctor and enslave the human race."

"What?" This man was evidently not a whovian.

"The Queen. Whatever you want to call her."

"Who?" The man put the gun against my temple.

"You know who."

"Well I evidently don't."

"If you don't tell us where she is, we kill you."

"Go ahead. Who will you use for hostage, huh? There's no-one you can use. There's no point in killing me."

In response, the man moved the gun and shot me in the knee. My vision went blurry and it was hard to focus on his face for a minute, before everything promptly went black.

Getting knocked out was so annoying, but I'd unfortunately gotten used to it. At least I'd managed to flip the guy off this time.