wgm ep. 12

The episode starts with melancholic music whole images in black and white flash on the screen. One picture of Risa and Suga smiling or doing something that looked like a couple would do for each episode.

And then, captions appear on the screen.

Each episode, viewers tuned in to watch this lovely couple grow in affection and awkwardness. But now it's time... for goodbye.

Risa looks sad as she sits on a couch in the lobby, staring down at her hands. Suga approaches with a grim face as well. The sad music continues.

"Hey?" Suga says and in the form of a question. Risa glances up and gives him a smile.

She doesn't reply as she stands up.

They walk in silence and once again, captions come on screen.

They spend time together with a heavy atmosphere, knowing that it all ends today.

"Hm, I don't think we came to this part when we first came here," Yoongi says finally. Risa nods.

It was the pool area in the hotel. They enter the place and Risa kneels down to touch the water. She then flicks a small spray onto Suga.

He laughs and they finally seem to loosen up. They both splash each other but barely, keeping in mind that they couldn't get drenched.

Once they were done with the pool area, they went out and roamed the hallways, hiding behind each of the plants and making fun of the fake greens.

They were laughing at each other and then at everything else. Basically in a giggly fit and finding everything they encounter funny.

"I didn't know that hotels have parks," Risa comments as they duck outside to find a playground for children.

Risa climbs the slide and begins to reminisce about her childhood. "It was against the rules to climb up the slide, but we all did it anyways," she says.

Today's a day of memories...

They continue to play on the playground. Sliding down the slides, sliding down poles, and playing on the monkey bars. Then, they start sit on the swings and talk.

Suga seemed a lot more carefree than last episode as they continued to converse easily.

"You ready?" Suga asks in a soft tone. Risa nods.

"Yeah, let's go. To the restaurant!" Risa says and points a finger.

The video cuts to them finding the table they sat at on the first episode and they just talk some more.

This episode seemed to be all about talking.

"Hard to think that we would end up like this a few months later," Risa says, motioning to the two of them.

"Yeah. It's really hard to believe so much happened in such a short amount of time," Suga agrees.

"My life will never be the same," Risa says in a sad tone. The sad music returns and increases in volume.

"Don't be so dramatic," Suga says and the video fades to a slideshow of them.

Risa's in the outfit Suga had chosen for her and she's strutting down an imaginary red carpet. Once she's done, she laughs. Then, an unseen clip is shown. Risa is still in the outfit as a makeup artist touched up on her face. She takes a gulp of water and laughs.

"I'm such a drama queen," She says to herself as she hands the water bottle back to somebody off-camera.

It proceeds to show other times that Risa had been deemed as dramatic and then of Suga laughing at each time she overreacted.

The video goes back to them sitting at the table. Risa tips her head back and laughs. She stares at Suga and smiles. "Yeah, maybe I'm just too sad. You're a great husband, Yoongi."

Once again, the screen fades and the episode ends, along with the couple that provided content each week for the viewers.

A/N: ay i changed my username

and is there such thing as a triple update? yes. why yes there is.

i'm finishing the book tonight y'all.