{Chapter Twenty-Two}

Pennywise carried you to his lair and dropped you on the mattress, growling quietly. His eyes glowed brightly, making you flinch a bit. He dropped down onto his knees next to you, smiling like a maniac.

He giggled then sat on your hips, setting his hands on the sides of your body. His bright eyes shimmered as he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours, smearing his lipstick in the process.

You squeaked in surprise and blushed hard, feeling him slip his tongue into your mouth. You tried to shove him away, feeling uncomfortable and and helpless. Pennywise growled loudly and pressed his hips against yours, causing you to squeak again.

After a bit he pulled his tongue out of your mouth and sat up, smiling like the nut he is. You looked terrified again, and he loved it. His blood lust was coming back again and he craved your fear laced blood and skin.

Pennywise giggled and stared at your mostly confused expression. "Aww, what's wrong sweet cake~?" he asked in a seductive manner, his eyes narrowed slightly. You didn't say anything, a bit too scared and confused to understand what he was doing.

He chuckled and lowered his face down to your neck, biting down gently and drawing blood. You squeaked in surprise then passed out, though you didn't know why...

Waking up was a bit hard to do, you really didn't want to. You realized Pennywise wasn't there and sighed, looking around. You realized your shirt was missing and blushed, covering up your torn bra with your bare arms.

You sighed then sat up, looking around for another cleanish shirt. You shivered slightly, feeling the cold air sink into your skin. You quickly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around yourself, walking over to one of the many piles of random children items.

You dug through the pile, gagging at the smell. You pulled a long, grey blue t-shirt from the pile and put it on, shivering still. You leggings were still good, but there was a bit of blood near your lower thigh. "Huh...peculiar..that wasn't there before.." you mumbled to yourself and shrugged.

Hours went by, and there was no sign of Pennywise. You became a bit worried, wondering what he could be doing for this long. A loud laugh broke you out of your thoughts and you turned to see a small pink and purple cat plush sitting there. "What the..?" you whispered and stared at it.

Everything was silent. The cat stared at you with its bright yellow button eyes. It looked like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. It didn't move, it didn't speak, it didn't do anything but stare at you with those soulless eyes.

"What are you looking at, (Y/N)?" the plush asked after a while, smiling widely. You jumped a bit, wrapping the blanket around you tightly. "N-Nothing!" you squeaked out, shaking visibly. "I've heard you're going to be a mother soon." the plush said quietly and stood up, walking towards you.

"Are you excited?" he asked, jumping onto the mattress and sitting next to you. "How do you know this?" you whispered scooting away a bit. "I've been here ever since you were taken. I know everything that's happened. I've heard you talking about your child." the plush explained, smiling and staring at you.

"Children.." you mumbled, setting your hands on your large belly. It seemed bigger now..

"Huh? Children? You're having twins?!" the plush asked excitedly, like a small child learning they were going to have a new sibling. He jumped up and down, bouncing on the mattress. "Does Penny know?" he asked suddenly, tilting his head a bit.

You shook your head, not looking at the small toy. What was going on? Was this a dream or something real? You couldn't piece it together so just decided to roll with it.

"Oh...well...when are you going to tell him..?" the plush cat asked, sitting down with his tail over his paws. "I don't know..but he needs to know soon..these children will be here any day now at this rate.." you mumbled, putting your head in your hands.

"Do you want me to tell him?" the cat asked, staring up at you. "No! I don't know how he'll react..so we'll have to break it to him slowly.." you hissed in an angry yet hushed tone.

"Alright (Y/N). I'll be back later." the plushie mumbled then disappeared, leaving you alone in silence.