He'll never save you! | PDH Ep. 4 | Blaze x Dottie

I'm so sorry for making y'all wait! I feel so bad! I promise I'll upload more, I got a little distracted. Here's what most of you have been waiting for! Enjoy! <3

Balto: Get undressed!

Dottie: Wh-what?! N-No!

Balto: I WILL shoot! *Points gun at her* do it! ..now!

Dottie: *Closes eyes and takes off her shirt and skirt* .....

Balto: *Throws a long dark green, ripped, old, nasty shirt at her that smells like dead rats at her* Put it on.

Dottie: *Puts it on and gags* <(@~@)>

Balto: Now put this on. *Throws an old pair of light colored ripped up jeans with a couple of stains that are a few sizes too big at her*

Dottie: *Puts it on* ..Why are you making me wear this..? *She gives him a disgusted look*

Balto: It gets your girly weird scent away so Blaze can't track you by your scent. *He gives her a devil-ish smirk*

Dottie: *Gets a shiver down her spine* (he creeps me out, he acts like he's mentally insane..)

Balto: *Violently grabs her arm and drags her back into the old, dusty, broken down shed that seems like it could collapse on you at any second* Stay in here. *He slams the door behind him*

Dottie: Irene.. what do I do.. *Hears a buzzing sound in the back corner of the shed* Huh? *She craws over to it as she remembers she slid it there so Balto wouldn't find it* I hope it's Blaze.. *She checks her phone and sees a text from Blaze*

Blaze: [Dottie.. I will find you! Tell me where you are and if you're okay. Please reply.]

Dottie: [Balto is gone right now.. I have no idea where he went though. It's too dangerous for you told come over here. I don't want you to gt hurt. He's crazy, he has a gun, knife, and probably a bunch of other things. He hasn't done anything to me yet.. I'm going to try to escape. If I make it out safe.. then I'll text you. I hope to see you soon!]

Blaze: [Okay, but promise me that you'll make it out okay!! I need you to be okay.]

Dottie: [I.. can't promise, but I can hope.]

Blaze: [... Okay. See you soon!]

Dottie: *Puts phone in back pocket of the old nasty jeans* I have no idea how I'm going to get out of here.. but I have to find a way. *Opens shed door silently and peeks out. Slowly crawls out of the shed and gets up* I have no idea what to do now.. *Hears a distant ye'll* [DOTTIE!! I SEE YOU!!] No..! (My heart starts to race and I start panicking, I don't know what to do! If I stay here.. I know for sure I'm dead, but if I run I might just have a chance!)

    I start running for the trees. My heart is racing and I keep it's either life or death right now. I run as fast as I've ever run before. There's so many trees, at this point.. I have no idea of where I'm going. I hear the distant footsteps that follow me as I run. I'm just keep running and running, until I hear a loud gun shot. I start panicking and I just kept running. All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my lower leg, it feels like someone just stabbed me. I came to the point where I knew I couldn't run for much longer..

I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry for ANOTHER cliffhanger, but yet, what would be the point of wanting to read the next chapter if there wasn't one. Stay tuned to see what happens to Dottie, or if Balto catches her. Bye and thanks again!! <3