Blaze? | PDH Ep. 5 | Dottie x Blaze

I honestly don't know how much longer this book is going to last because it's going by so fast.

(Still Dottie's POV)

There's so many trees in the way, my foot is KILLING me, Balto is chasing me.. I need Blaze right now.. I look down at my foot to see what happened, and I almost freaked out. But I couldn't freak out, Balto was chasing me. As I looked down, I saw that there was a gun shot.. right the heel of my foot. The pain was so unbearable, this couldn't get any worse—

Dottie: *looks back up* Agh! *Hits head on tree branch and falls backwards* ..N-No.. I need to get up..! Balto is screaming my name.. I can't stop! *Puts hand on head and looks back at hand* I'm not gonna make it.. that's so much blood. *Blood begins to drip down face* I'm screwed..! I need to get up! *tries to get up* Ngh..ouch! *falls back down on back* I-I can't do i-it... not now..— *Passed our from blood loss*

Balto: Dottie!! I will fucking kill you!! {He finally catches up and sees she's passed out} you thought you could get away.. huh?! *Picks her up by the neck and gets out knife from pocket*

Dottie: *Wakes up* Agh! L-Let go of me!! *struggles to escape*

Balto: I hope you realize that you're not gonna make it out of these woods today. *Creepy smile* You gonna die!! *Hold knife to her neck and slowly starts to slit it* Ahahahaa!!— *Feels someone grab his wrist* Wait! Huh?! *Drops Dottie and she falls to her knees*

 *Creepy smile* You gonna die!! *Hold knife to her neck and slowly starts to slit it* Ahahahaa!!— *Feels someone grab his wrist* Wait! Huh?! *Drops Dottie and she falls to her knees*

Dottie: *Gasps for air* H-Huh..?

Balto: How the hell did you find her!!?

???: None of your business!! *Pushes him to the ground and picks of the knife that he dropped* I should kill you for doing this to her..! But I can't, and I won't.

Balto: You're too fuckin' scared!

???: No, I'm not scared. I'm just not heartless like you! I'll let the police deal with your dirty ass.

Dottie: (W-Who is that.. I need to know who saved me.. his voice sounds familiar..) *Looks up*

) *Looks up*

Dottie: ..Blaze! I-I.. *Faints again*

Blaze: You monster! *Ties his hands behind a small tree* you can stay there and fucking rot!— *Looks over at Dottie* Dottie!! *Wipes blood off her face with his sleeve* No..! Dottie.. please wake up!

Balto: She's gonna die, dumbass.

Blaze: Shut the hell up! *Picks Dottie up and puts her on his back* see you in hell Balto. *Walks off with Dottie on his back*

Balto: Gr! Don't leave me here!

Blaze: Too fucking late.

{When Blaze finally gets her to his car, he calls her mom and goes to the E.R.}

Dottie: ..Ughh.. *Looks to see 3 doctors looking down at her*

Doctor Robinson: You're finally awake.. I thought you weren't going to make it. It's been about 3 months that you've been sleeping..

 It's been about 3 months that you've been sleeping

Dottie: Y-You're kidding.. right?

Doctor Robinson: No.. I'm afraid not. I'm sorry.

Dottie: Oh..my..Irene.

Blaze's POV:
I miss Dottie so much.. I really hope she's awake. It's been 3 months.. I hope to Irene that she's okay. I should go see her—

Blaze: *Phone rings* Hello?

Doctor R: Hello, is this ..Blaze?

Blaze: Yes.

Doctor R: Dottie asked for us to call you, would you like to talk to her?

Blaze: (She's finally awake!!) Yes!

Thank you for reading! I really hope y'all are enjoying the story!! The next story will been sometime soon, I just don't know exactly when. I also decided to add some pictures to give the story more details! Thanks again, baiii! <3