We Were Fate

"C'mon Grace, just ride it with us" my best friends were currently trying to get me to ride a rollercoaster with them. There are many reasons why I wouldn't do it. The first being my extreme fear of hights, second I was already 5th wheeling. I didn't want to ride with a stranger. 

"No guys, I'm fine right here. Go ahead." Finally they gave up and I was left sitting there waiting for them to get off of the ride. 

Not 5 minutes after they left to get in line a brown haired boy walked up to me. 

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I overheard you and your friends talking about going on the ride, if you want someone to ride with I would be more than happy to ride with you." The boy said. I studying him some more and finally realized who this boy was. Cameron Dallas. I lost my words and my face went pale. The boy I had been crushing on, twitter stalking, and fangirling over was standing in front of me telling me he would be happy to ride a rollercoaster with me. 

"Are you okay?" Cameron ask sitting next to me. 

"You're.... you're Cameron Dallas." Wait to go Grace. Studder the first time you meet him very very smooth.

He just laughed it off. 

"Yeah, at least that is what it says on my birth certificate." He smiled.

"So, you wanna ride with me?" He shot me that big smile that hypnotized me. 

"I don't know... I'm really scared of heights." Though I wanted to so ride a rollercoaster with him. I didn't want him to see me freak out. 

"It will be okay. You can hold my hand if you want." He held out his hand. I gladly accepted.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: First story. Like and comment want you think! :)