Chapter 6

It's been about 3 weeks since I joined the magcon group. Cam and I have been taking things very slow. Though, everything he does is making me fall harder for him.

We were currently on our way to do a show in Birmingham Alabama. Which so happens to be where my best friend Jasper moved to about 2 years ago. Jasper and I have been friends since we were 6 months old. Our mothers had started working together and became good friends very quick. Jasper's father had gotten a promotion and they had to move to Birmingham. Jasper and I have kept in touch over the years over video chat and text messages. 

We have a free day, so Jasper and I are spending the day together. The boys are meeting their friends Jc Caylen and Sam Pottorff. So I decided to let them have guy time,plus I needed to catch up with Jasper anyway.

------------------

Jasper and I have spent the whole day together and I wanted her to stay the night with me at the hotel. Jasper told me she had a crush on Taylor Caniff for a while now,so she was dying to meet him and being the best friend that I am, I'm gonna take her to meet him. 

Jasper and I walk into the hotel room to see Matthew doing a Q&A video, which turned into a smack cam war. Sam looked like he was in shock as soon as he saw Jasper, which led him to be smacked by Taylor. I look over at Jasper, she seemed to be in the same trance that Sam was in. By the way they were looking at each other, I don't think Jasper like Taylor anymore