Chapter 2

Why did I let him talk me into this? Why did I just say no and turn away? Now, I'm sitting on the ride slowly inching toward the top of the first hill, the highest hill. I'm holding onto the bar for dear life. 

"Sweetie, I wasn't lying when I told you that you can hold my hand during the ride. I promise I won't bite." I hear Cameron tell me. I let go on the bar and grab his hand.

Once the ride dropppd, I pressed so hard on his hand I knew he would have marks to were my fingers were. 

My eyes closed for 2 minutes and the ride came to a stop. Thank god. 

"Damn, girl you got a good grip." Cameron says once we get off. I look away knowning that I made a complete fool of myself. I had a once in a life time chance and I made myself look like a sissy.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He looks at me. 

"I... I just know that I had once chance and I completely ruined it." I look at the ground and shuffle my feet. 

He comes closer and tilts my chin to make me look at him. 

"You didn't ruin anything, darling. The fact that you trusted me, made me more interested." He smiled as I blushed. 

"Cam, c'mon we have to get back to the hotel!" I hear a boy wearing a bandana yell at Cam. 

"Hey, before I go can I get your number?" He hands me is phone and I put it in.