Chapter 3

It's been three days since I went to 6 flags. It's been three days since I met Cameron Dallas. He has been texting me non stop and today is his last day in town. Great. He is gonna leave and forget all about me. I will be left behind to go back into a horrible thing I call reality. My phone starts to go off and a random number than I have never seen before in my life has texted me

"Hey, is this Grace?" I read the message.

'Yes, who is this?"

"Nash, Nash Grier. Cameron has been talking about you non stop, so last night while he was asleep I got his phone and got your number." Why was Nash texting me?

"Uhm, okay."

"Listen, I need you to come to the hotel. I wanna surprise Cam. Plus, everyone wants to meet you."

I decided to go because it was Cameron's last day here and I wanted to see him before he left. I wanted one more chance in this little fantasy. 

------------------------------

I walk into the gas station I'm suppose to be meeting Nash at. He is sitting right there with the boy wearing the bandana. 

"Hey Grace, this is Taylor." 

I smile and wave to Taylor. Nash shows me to the car and opens the door for me. 

"So, your the girl Cameron has not shut up about." Taylor looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. 

" I guess. I don't really know why he would be talking about me though. We met three days ago."

"All he talks about is how pretty you are and how sweet and innocent you are. He has fallen head over heels for you." Nash says butting into the conversation. 

-----------------------------

Nash and Taylor lead me into the room that they were staying in. First Taylor went in, then Nash.

"Cameron, I have a surprise for you." I hear Nash say before he gestures me to walk in. 

Cameron looked over and saw me. Not a second later I was being held into his arms.