Chapter 4

"Cameron, Cam you can let go now." I tell him after he has been hugging me for five minutes now

"I'm sorry" He says has he lets go and smiles at me.

"It's okay." I bite my lip and look down like I always do when I'm nervous. 

"Hey guys can you, I don't know, leave. I wanna spend time with Grace." Cam says gesturing Taylor and Nash toward the door.

"OKay, okay but no funny business Cam. We are watching you." Nash says as he and taylor walks to the door. Taylor is behind him humping the air and winking at Cam. Causing me to blush. 

Once they close the door, Cam grabs my hand.

"Listen, I know I haven't known you but for three days, but I wanna get to know you. I don't wanna rush anything though." He says looking into my eyes

"Cameron, its gonna be hard to get to know each other when your traveling all the time." I look down as the tears begin to brink my eyes. I don't wanna face the reality of this fairytale. My fairytale. 

"I know, but listen I was talking to Bart about you and he says he knows your aunt. She is actually joining the group as one of the owners. If your parents would let you, you can come with her." I totally forgot my Aunt Hollie was into this kind of business. We haven't spoken to her in over 6 months. 

"Cam I don't know." 

"Grace, Hollie is down there right now. She says you have an amazing voice and she thinks it would be great if you came. She said she is gonna contact your parents today." 

As soon as Cam finished his sentence there was a knock on the door. Nash, Taylor, Hollie, and my parents walk in. My parents knew I was here and why I was here and they trusted me, so they weren't mad I was alone with Cameron. They know I have enough sense than to do anything stupid. They raised me right. 

"Aunt Hollie!" I jumped up from the bed and hugged her. 

"Grace, I'm sure Cameron has told you everything." My mom says

"Yes, but I understand if you don't want me to come." 

"Sweetie, it would be a wonderful experience. You will get to travel places we could never take you too. Hollie is gonna watch over you. The only thing left to decide, is what you want to do." My dad perks up

"I wanna go." I smile