Painful thorns and Devil horns (tomstar)

Title:Painful thorns and Devil horns
Ship:
Tomstar
---------------------------
-Tom Lucitor-

•Flashback•

"Aww Tom! Of course I love it!" Star giggled happily as she hugged me lovingly. I'm so happy she likes the gift I got her. I hugged her back, grinning like an idiot. "I'm so glad you liked it!" I chuckled softly, enjoying star's tight embrace. She kissed me on the cheeks, still giggling like a child. "Hey Tom!" Star called me as she pulled her polaroid, and with a 'FLASH!' the memory was encased in a picture

•Flashback End•

-Third person-

Tom lied in his bed, awake as he looked at the small polaroid picture in his hands. "I already miss her." He muttered to himself, tears spilling from his eyes. "I'm such an idiot." He thought to himself as he remembered the time he broke her heart. He hugged his pillow tightly, thinking about how her eyes resembled the sky, they were always so bright and pure when she's happy but like rainfall hitting the ground, her eyes, from bright and pure, then turn dark and cloudy. He felt lonely, and he hated it.

He chuckled humorlessly thinking on how love was like a rose, pleasing to the eye, but when you start looming closer to the point you touch it, you realize a rose is only beautiful to look at but painful if held. Love was like a rose, it was pure bliss at first and it hurt when it lasted. Roses are beautiful yet thorny,but so is love.

Tom felt like he touched a rose, no wait, he felt like he was being stabbed a million times whenever he saw Star with another guy. She was always the apple to his eye, his precious stone... And losing something precious isn't pleasant.

•Flashback•

Star tried to stop her tears from falling as he saw Tom kissing a demon girl. "S-Star! I can explain!" Tom pushed the demon girl away and ran towards Star. "I- w-was I this stupid?" Star looked at Tom unbelievably, her voice unstable. "I-it's over Tom Lucitor." Star added. Tom neared Star and tried to hug her. She pushed him away and ran from the demons' sight. The demon girl walked closer to Tom, smiling smugly. Hey, should we continue?" The demon girl said in a seductive voice as he pulled Tom closer to her. "It's all your fault." Tom pushed the demon away from him. "You forced me to kiss you, did you not?" Tom growled at the poor demon in front of him. "I'm asked you a question!" Tom glared daggers at the demon, his eyes were turning a dangerous shade of red. "I-I did..." The demon answered Tom, trembling. "Very well." Tom said, trying to keep his calm. "Goodbye." He looked at the demon, his eyes emotionless. And with a 'Snap!' the demon was banished from the underworld.

•End of Flashback•

----------------------------------
To be continued...

Hey everybody! Yea, i'm sorry if I cut it short. Oh! Also i'll try to update sooner!

This is Reishu, signing out.👋