Introduction

Hello! If you don't already know me, I'm EK, and I've been an artist and writer ever since I was a young child. But I only began taking writing and art seriously about six years ago. I'm open to talking to others to help, so, even if I may seem a little intimidating, I'm really not that scary. I have a ton of OCs that range from somewhat Mary-Sue-y/Gary-Stu-y to almost the opposite. I tend to balance them out pretty well though.

If I had to make a list of my OCs it would take months to sort it all out and have all the right information.

Here's a quick run-down of a few of my main/current OCs:

Friendship: a masked spirit that can has a variety of other forms. He/they pronouns. He's a kindhearted person who cares deeply for others, especially his friends. Has an unknown power that only shows itself when he's lost control over it, which is very rare. Currently Friendship doesn't have a universe that he resides in.

Ios: a young god, only about 20-25 in human years in appearance, but his spirit has been passed from vessel to vessel over the billions of years since viruses were first existing. Ios means 'virus' in Greek. He/him pronouns. He is sort of confused about his powers and doesn't fully understand what it's like to be a god. Normally he is very compassionate towards others, but he doesn't like people picking on him, mainly because he was adopted by a human couple that was poor and lived on a farm. (Sensitive about money and annual wage classes ex: middle class, lower class, higher class.) His powers are also not well known, since he doesn't have a handle on them yet. He belongs to the multiple gods universe. (Ilek's 'god brother' by aspect/tier aka power type)

Ilek: a strong young man, 25-29 in human years, and the spirit (most basic part of beings) has gone through many vessels, Ilek being the most current. He/him pronouns. Ilek is short for Ilektronikos or 'technology' in Greek. He has a mastery over physical weapons, although it does take time for him to master/become adept at wielding them. He was adopted by an upper middle class human couple who lived in the city, but underwent some harsh school life during his toddler and preteen years. He does have magical/non-physical powers, but he isn't as good with those as he is with his arsenal of physical weapons. He also belongs to the multiple gods universe. (Ios' 'god brother' by aspect)

Paraíthisi/Paraí: a young god who is slightly older than the tech twins (brothers) Ios and Ilek, only about 25 in human years in appearance, but he has been a god for longer than both Ios and Ilek. (So he looks younger but is actually quite a bit older then Ios and Ilek.) They/he pronouns. Paraíthisi means 'illusion(s)' in Greek. They use less physical based magic, but their illusion magic does go to the extent of where they can influence a person to believe that they have more strength, etc. and can also do the opposite. Some of the illusions can influence time to an extent, but only to a certain point, one that is very limited. Paraí belongs to the multiple gods universe. (Family unknown.)

There are a ton of OCs that I have, but so far these characters are the ones I've been working on as of recently.

I do have many more OCs in stories but they will be introduced when I start to introduce the stories themselves.

I'll also start posting short stories and one shots that may or may not be canon to my stories, I sort of decide on a whim if I like the idea enough.

I also might open a Q&A thing sometimes, but probably not too often.

I'm also very busy most of the time, I've been trying to get back into some old hobbies of mine, so I might also post some of my original designs in them. I'm trying out perler beads again, and I might get back into jewelry making and card making, since I'm also trying to learn calligraphy.

This is the last note; all of my older stories are pretty much on hiatus, I'm just keeping them up for the sake of looking back and seeing how much I've improved. Those stories include, 'Adopted', 'Life in the City', 'I'm in Warriors?!', and its sequel, 'I'm in Warriors?! 2'. However, I will finish whatever chapter I left off on for each story (if there is one), since most of them have drafts that have been sitting there for so long. 

Thank you guys for tuning in and checking this book out! It'll be comprised of more updates like these, although they probably won't be as wordy; maybe, maybe not.