Notes:

A few rules, I guess, for this book, and my other books in general.

Please don't compare my OCs to other characters, like many others say, it sort of devalues the OCs originality and personality. But, I am less strict than that, and as long as it doesn't happen too often, I'm fine with those minor slip-ups every once in a while.

If I have a Q&A I will not answer any personal questions referring to my age or any other of my parts of my personal information, so I would recommend to not even ask those sorts of questions.

If I take requests of any sorts, for art, they'll be posted in my art book. However, requests are rarely open due to my time constraints. I probably wouldn't open short one shot requests since I don't really feel much like it, but who knows, I just might open it for a couple every once in a while.

All of my characters are my own, I give credit to any references used and tag fanart with the appropriate usernames, as well as requests. (if they have a wattpad account I know of, I'll tag them in the part I feature the fanart in. I might try to find the username, but I won't be taking hours of my time to try and find one.)

Thank you for reading, more will be coming up soon!