Update on published stories & new stories

Here I'll officially announce that all of the stories I have published currently, not including this book and my artbook are on major hiatuses. I've been trying to get some sort of work done on them, but whenever I try to write for them I end up drawing blanks. The storylines don't make much sense anymore; they weren't written very well, although I was proud of how well I thought I wrote back then.

So they'll be on hiatuses.

Now, onto my new stories. Off the top of my head, I can name these:

Looking Upon the Mountains: Underground (dystopian & action)

Angels Dangers  (action & adventure)

Mysterious Magic's Journey (magicalness & adventure & action)

Mysteries of Gearton (adventure & action)

Travels Unknown (dystopian universe of some sort)

Strange Happenings at Treeland High (magicalness)

Investigation Change! (really old but it's a great idea)

The Ace of Eyes (revamp of an old idea)

And there are a few others that I can't remember the names of but I remember their plots. 

I've been working diligently on almost all of these titles, I have almost a full book's worth of plot for almost all of them. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the first chapter of MMJ in a couple of weeks and get to the other stories as well.