Update!

I've got two arcs (for lack of a better word) roughly planned for Angels Dangers! I still don't have enough chapters stocked up to post since I'll be going on multiple trips and will be busy throughout the summer. Currently, I have two full chapters done, but I'd like to have at least five stocked up before I begin posting any of it.  

One of the other stories has roughly five chapters stocked up, and I may end up resorting to on and off updating of multiple stories. For example, I'd post a chapter for Angels Dangers one week and one of the other stories the next, and on and off and work on new chapters for Angels Dangers in the meantime (or vice versa). 

I have a third story that I've been thinking about for the past couple of weeks. It's in a sort of new style, at least compared to my normal style of writing. It's a little more realistic in general, but I can't say much else, because it'd be spoilers for it. 

I think that, at least temporarily, the switching between updating for each story should go well. I'll have multiple examples of my work up and I'd have time enough to make sure that I have a new part for each on time. And I'd also be able to stock up chapters for that sort of thing.

And as for my art book; I know I haven't been updating it very often, but I have some art saved up that I'm planning on posting as soon as I can. 

Thank you guys for sticking around!