Mini Update!

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but I've been working very hard on a handful of stories that I hope to post on here! Hopefully I'll have the first chapter done for one of my more favorite WIPs soon! There's a ton of planning going into it and I'm very excited about it in general.

I'll give you a small sneak peek here:

Uneasiness settles over Ark the longer he stays with Mantle, a group of street thugs turned mercenary for the profit. He had to join once they found him in an alleyway, bruised and bloodied. Fang, the second in command, had warmed up to him over the first few weeks, but Gem, the leader of Mantle, had barely even addressed anyone other than Fang. Ark held heavy suspicions towards Gem, but never voiced them for fear of his comrades turning against him, or being thrown out on the streets again.

But this, this was the first time he had felt so uneasy since he first met Fang and co, and for good measure. Fang found out that he was lying to get out of harsh missions and instead take the quieter stealthy ones, and made him try one of the normal ones. He stood at their destination, the target's living space, a run-down shack with a rusty neon sign that read "Antiques", with some of the letters occasionally blinking out. This wasn't what Ark expected, but in the outskirts of a city like this there wasn't much he could expect of any one place. He, Fang and multiple others of the Mantle were awaiting the right moment to strike.

———

This is just a quick thing I've come up with, so it isn't the most accurate, but it's as close as I could get without spoiling much. I'll be trying to get a few chapters done before I post the first, but I might go ahead and post the first one since I'm so excited about it. I'll try to keep them inside of 1000 words so they don't get too long, but I might end up going over that if it feels like I end off the chapter better that way.

I'll update you guys on other storylines and drafts with this book too, so be on the look out for future WIPs!

Thank you guys!