The Dream

I was floating in light. Normally I would have been afraid, but there was something about this place that made me feel safe, secure, like a mother who protects her child. As I looked around, I noticed tiny veins of black growing and pulsing, like a parasite. I immediately knew this was something bad, something trying to suck out power. It was a giant parasite, although it wasn't a parasite I had ever seen before. It was a parasite no one ever  wants to see. I was repulsed by it. This has been growing inside of me for thousands of years, said a voice all around me. It was neither male nor female. Like a computer voice, yet not so robotic sounding. It sounded... Somehow sad, yet accepting. It is draining my power slowly. At first, I hardly noticed it, but now, I feel it pulling on my power, trying to take it from me. Eventually it will kill me. There is no way to get rid of it, and I have accepted the fact. But I have not accepted that all of my children will die. My poor dragons, trapped on that island and I am unable to help them. The innocent humans, fooled by a greedy man. I am too busy fighting off this parasite, and even if it would let me be for a bit, I'm not sure if I have the strength to help them all. You will be their hero who will lead them out of these dark times. I can't help them all, but you can. Your soul is the purest I have seen for thousands of years. I have given you your Gift. However silly it may seem, it will grow stronger. Each race of intelligent creature I hold has a sentimental treasure. You must seek them out. With each one you find  your power will grow. Even the humans have a treasure. Once you have found them all, you will be strong enough to defeat Virkalth. When the voice said his name, I felt a shiver go up my spine. I knew who was talking to me. It was Cetis, creator of this world. He is the one that created this parasite to drain my power and make it his own. What he doesn't know is that when one world dies, another takes its place. I will be reborn. But until I am reborn, you must take all my children to safety. There is another young world that will be happy to help. Take them there. Things will become unsuitable to live in my world until I am reborn if you do not leave soon. I will provide a way to the other world, and a way for you to know when it is safe to come back to this world. As the voice spoke, instead of being confused I understood everything that Cetis was telling me. It all seemed to unravel in my head, like I had been explained this long ago but forgotten it, and was no reminded. When Cetis meant soon, it meant a few hundred years, although for a world that had lived several million that was very little. I also knew that somehow Cetis would keep the promises and provide me with what I needed. You have already found one of the sentimental treasures. The punnyig queen's tiara held a blue gem. This gem was passed down from queen to queen, and with each it held a different shape. Sometimes a chest plate made of gold or silver, maybe a necklace with diamonds surrounding it, a helmet, anything that fit what the queen needed. The current shape as a tiara is symbolic for her beauty. But not all the treasures are as easy to identify as the gem. And I cannot tell you them, for I am growing weak, and have many other things to attend to, and to fight this parasite to give you enough time. Already providing you this dream has tired me. To know this is not just a dream, when you awake you will be given a power. Discover it if you wish to succeed with your quest. I knew that was all Cetis was going to tell me right now. It's voice was fading, growing weaker. The voice was choppy, and not as smooth as it had started. I looked around one  last time, feeling sad for Cetis. I thought I heard Cetis try to tell me something else, but just then everything started fading out of view, like a thick fog was covering everything, and thickening until everything disappeared.

Author's Note:
Hopefully if you were confused by the ending of the last chapter this has cleared it up. You will find out her new power during the next chapter. If anything in this was even slightly confusing, tell me and I will edit the chapter and make it so you understand. Hope you enjoyed! Also, I would like an opinion on whether or not I should continue my book, A Patch of Wonder. It is a Warrior Cats fanfic, and I kinda know where I am going with it, but I am lacking the inspiration, and I am really focusing on this book. If you would like me to continue the book, comment that you want me to but know that it means I would alternate on the books. I would do a chapter of the fanfic, then a chapter of this, then redo the process. Even if you don't want me to continue please comment your opinion.