Chapter One: I am NOT sick.

Barbara Palvin as Sienna Williams

Theo James as Finley Moore

Gabriel Carter

Jane Seymour as Lee Ann Marshall

Sienna's POV

"Come on dad, I think I can manage taking a walk by myself," I state to my father while rolling my eyes. He sighs deeply, "Fine, but if your not home in one hour I'll send every warrior and tracker I have to find you. When was the last time you checked your blood sugar?" He raises an eyebrow. "I checked like 10 minutes ago, now can I go?" With a heavy sigh he nods, I smile widely and leave his office. darting down the hall and through the kitchen and out the back door. Inhaling deeply I smile as the smell of earth fills my nose. I start towards the path that goes through the woods, stopping to pick flowers along the way and putting them in my bag.

My favorite place on the whole territory is the meadow near the boarder. I'm not a super bubbly happy person I swear, I just really love flowers! I veer off the path slightly and start towards the stables. making the walk all the way to the end, I peer into the last stall. In the far right corner is a beautiful palomino with pure white markings, peacefully eating oats. I reach beside her stall and grab a brush and a simple lead before lifting the latching and opening the stall door. Gently slipping the lead over her neck before walking towards the stall door guiding her out and through the stables towards the pasture. I take her into the enclosure before taking the lead from her neck and hanging it on a nearby post. I aproach her and slowly start brushing her mane. After I get it all untangled  my hands start braiding and weaving flowers and before long I was gazing at a beautiful masterpeice. I grab the brush and give her a pat goodbye before leaving the enclosure and latching the gate behind me.

After walking back through the stables and putting the brush up, I start on the path again. As I was walking I continuously heard faint rustling in the trees, but I pay it no mind knowing it was only Finley. "You can come down now Fin," I state after a while. I hear a huff before he jumps down from his spot in the trees and lands into a tucked roll. I stop and he stands up, brushes himself off before standing next to me. we start walking, "How did you know?" I could hear the slight frustration in his voice. "I didn't, I just knew that you would never let me walk alone. Especially if I haven't felt the best lately and the meadow is quite close to the Fire Moon pack," I list off. He shakes his head with a slight smile, "So observent kid." I laugh,  we continue with light banter the rest of the way to the meadow.

Once we arrive to the meadow I stop. A smile grows on my face as I look at my favorite place on earth. We make our way to the giant willow in the middle of the meadow and sit there. I start feeling weak and woozy. I close me eyes and lean against the tree. "What's wrong Sisi?" I could practically feel the worry coming off him in waves. "I'm fine," I say as I reach into my bag and grab a chocolate bar out and start eating it. "My blood sugar is just a little low," I explain. He immediately goes into to guard mode, his eyes scan over the area and he listens for anything peculiar. I lean back into the tree again, just enjoying the peace of the meadow. Soon I'm drifting into a peaceful sleep. 

---

"Fuck Sienna, wake up!" I wake to the sounds of Finley screaming at me and growls. I open my eyes to Finley fight 3 wolves and trying the lead them away from me. We lock eyes for a split-second, "Run." With those words I pick up my bag and take off. I sprint through the flowers and into the woods, not paying attention to where I was going. Running through the woods, I hear the growls and snarls get further and further away. I continue to run until I trip over a root on the forest floor, I lay there for a moment to catch my breath. I hear rustling, "Fin?" I call out, but I get no response. I look around and I realize that i have no idea where I am, I still don't feel good and I don't know where Finley is. I sit up and lean against the root. Out if no where I see two warriors, not from my pack might I add, come out.

"Hello," I say timidly. I now realize that in trespassing and I don't have anyone to help me get out of this situation. They both start sniffing the air, "She's human?" they both look at me confused. "But she smells like an alpha, what the hell?" I try to conceal my smile. "Ma'am you are gonna have to come with us," one of the warriors say while extending his hand to help me up. I take it and grab my bag before standing up and dusting myself off. We started walking in the same direction I was running towards.

After about 10 minutes of trying not to pass out, a building that I'm assuming is the pack house came into view. We were about half-way to the door and suddenly I felt so weak that I could stand, on the way down to the ground I black out.

---

I wake up feeling slightly better so I attempt to open my eyes but the sun was shining brightly in them. I hiss and shield my eyes with my arm. "Oh! Sorry bout that." Someone walks over and shuts the blinds and I move my arm from in front of my eyes. "Thank you," I say while rubbing my eyes. I look towards the window and I see a middle-aged woman with a clip board and a warm smile. "How are you feeling sweetie?" Her kind eyes comforting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------