Chapter Three: Home

Aven McLaren

Aven McLaren

Sienna's POV

When she was finished with her speech she came over and checked my machines. I look over at Alpha Gabriel and wait for him to speak, he goes to sit down in the chair that Finley slept in but Hades quick jumped off of the bed and onto the chair before Alpha Gabriel could sit down and squishes into it, making me laugh. "I'm sorry for yesterday," he says while scratching the back of his neck nervously. He glances up, "so um, we're mates?" His eyebrows scrunch in confusion and frustration. "I guess so," I trail off. I look over at the window to avoid eye contact, it's a pretty sunny day and the sky is really blue, why is the sky bl- "So how do you want to do this?" I could hear the uncertainty in his voice.

"Right now, I just want to go home to my family and pack and I want to hug my mom and have her tell me it's all okay and I want to have my brothers make me soup and cake and I want my dad to stop worrying for just one minute and have my sister brush my hair and play ponies, and I'm sure Fin and Hades want to go home if not need to go home because we have been here for days and Fin is still wearing the same clothes and Hades hasn't even eaten and-" I ramble. I look down bashfully, "Sorry, I'm rambling." He chuckles, "It's adorable, and I get your point. I'll call your father now and have him meet us at the border at 2, I'll be bringing 20 warriors and I've already put together a team for your protection. Okay, so I'm going to go make a call to Alpha Jameson and pack my bags and then we can-"

I stop him right then and there, "Wait pack your bag? For what?" He gives me a confused look, "Well I'm coming with you. You're my mate and now that I've found you I'm never letting you go, sick or not." The amount of passion and intimacy in his voice almost made me forget what he said. Keyword, almost. "I am not sick!" I glare, "I may have a disease but I am no way in hell, sick. I am as normal as you or anybody else, and just because I have to watch what I eat and drink and watch my blood pressure and be conscious of all that does not mean I am sick."

The look on his face of worth it, "I am so sorry, That's- that's not what I meant. What I meant is um-" he stuttered. I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "See you at two," I say dismissively. "Unbelievable," He mutters before shaking his head and leaving. As soon as he was out of sight Dr. McLaren burst out laughing, "That was hilarious! I never thought that he would let anyone tell him off like that, It was great." She hands me my pills and a cup of water before checking my ribs. "Alright, so I'm going to take your IV out and then you'll be all ready to go, do you need anything?" I hiss in pain as she pokes at my side, "Can I have some clothes so I can take a shower? And is there any way that we can get some food for Hades and clothes for Fin?"

She smiled, "Already on it, after your little speech I mind linked the butcher and my brother so that the beast could eat and the monster slayer could stop smelling." Fin leaves his post outside door and send her a glare. She shoots him a smile before leaving.

-----

When Dr. McLaren came back she had clothes for me and introduced me to her brother, Aven before handing me and Finley clothes and leaving. Finley said I could shower first so I took a quick one and then put on the borrowed clothes.

By the time I got out of the shower and dressed, there was a bowl of raw meat which wasn't much for a tiger Hades' size but it will have to do

By the time I got out of the shower and dressed, there was a bowl of raw meat which wasn't much for a tiger Hades' size but it will have to do. when Finley got out of the shower he look like a whole new person. "Feel better?" He flashes me a smile, "Much." I smile back before we hear a knock at the door. "Knock knock, we're here to take you to Alpha Gabriel so we can go to the border," Remy says while rolling a wheelchair in. I scrunch my eyebrows, "Is the wheelchair really necessary?" they simultaneously nod, I sigh. I move to the wheelchair reluctantly an sit down. Remy goes to push me but Finley clearing his throat stop him in his tracks. He backs up and allows Finley to start pushing me.

We make it outside after what seems like forever from the silence, and get into an SUV. Hades gets into the back and lays in the open trunk while me and Finley get in the back the twins sit upfront with Roland driving. He start the car and the first song on the radio is Baby by Justin Bieber, I chuckle and Finley gives me an annoyed look. Immediately they both break out into song and starting singing along, if singing is the right word for it, it was more like screaming.

About half-way to the border three other SUVs identical to our started following us, I was informed that it was Alpha Gabriel and some warriors. Finley looks at me, "Check time." I sigh and test my blood sugar, it was within normal range. Finley nods in approval and continues to look out the window. I see Hades' head pop up in the rear view mirror and I reach back and pet him, he chuffs at me before laying back down. I sigh and continue to look out the window for the rest of the ride.

Finally, we arrived the to border. I could already see everyone very impatiently waiting. As soon as we pull up I see everyone turn towards the vehicle I'm in. When I get out of the vehicle I feel relief flood through everyone. "Sienna, oh I've missed you," I hear my father say before he scoops me up in his arms.