Some People Leave This World Early (Setosocerer fanfic)

Prologue

My father would always tell me that Some Memories Leave Scars.

But, sometimes I wondered if those were the only words that my father tells me.

My father never really looked after me. So my aunt Marian would always look after me.

I remember the day when Marian told me that Adam and Krystal would always call me weird when I was a baby. Because I had tannish skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Mitch, Kassandra, and Jerome would always tell me that I reminded them of my mother Angel.

Ty would always tell me stories of my mother, father, and other relatives.

Like a story of how Mitch faked his death in a car crash. Or the other story of Jerome when he first reviled his love for my uncle Mitch.

But, my favorite story that Ty would tell me was the one when my father and mother first met.

I never really understood why I liked this story since I don't like romantic stories. But, this one was different. It was about my mother when she was alive. And it was about my father when he actually talked to people.

I just wish that I got to meet my mother. I just wish that my father would notice me for once instead of crying his eyeballs out all day. I wish that my father was like everyone's else father. Like Mitch, Jerome, Adam, or Ty.

Sadly not all dreams can come true.

{Song: The Lonley by Christana Perri}