The Dog Finally Bites

Chapter 3

Finally the movie that Ty and I had been watching was finally over. We soon start to head back to my house.

"Hanser, when you were getting the popcorn and stuff why were you taking so long?" asked Ty.

"No reason." I lied.

"I can't tell Ty. Ty will tell Jimmy and who knows how Jimmy will react." I thought to myself.

"Hanser, I know your lying." Ty says as he continues to drive.

I stay silent for a while.

"Do you really think I would leave you alone. Your father would kill me!" Ty yelled at me.

The car ride is silent for the rest of the ride. And when we finally arrived to my house Ty speaks.

"I won't tell your father. But, you will have to promise me that you won't see her tomorrow.

Before I could answer I hear somebody speak.

"See who?" says Jimmy.

"Fuck!" I heard Ty whisper.

"Nobody." I tell Jimmy.

"Stop lying to me!" Jimmy growled to Ty and I.

Jimmy grabs me and starts to shake me.

"Jimmy let go of Hanser!" Ty yelled at Jimmy.

"Shut up Ty!" Jimmy yelled to Ty.

Suddenly, I was scared for my life. I had never seen Jimmy like this before. Soon without me knowing I could feel tears rolling down my face. But not tears of sadness but of fear.

"Jimmy! Stop!" Ty says with anger.

Jimmy let's go of me and looks at me. Jimmy looks to the ground. I could tell that Jimmy was disappointed with himself.

"I-I'm sorry. I just needed to know if it was-" Jimmy tries to say but Ty interrupts him.

Ty grabs me and gives me a huge hug.

"You can't be sorry!" hissed Ty to Jimmy.

I sob into Ty's chest.

"It's okay Hanser." Ty tells me with a soft voice.