The Movies

Chapter 2

"Hurry up Hanser!" Ty yelled as we walked into the lobby of the Movie theater.

"Can we get popcorn and soda?" I asked Ty.

Ty nodded.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the seats." Ty says as he hands me some money.

"Just be quick." Ty tells me as he walks away from me.

I get into the line to get some popcorn and soda.

After I ordered the food there was so many things that I couldn't carry.

I tried to carry everything at once and I couldn't see anything. Before I could realized I bumped into someone and drop the soda in my arms.

"Dammit!" I cursed out loud.

"I'm so sorry!" says a sweet voice.

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl my age. She had blonde silky hair and honey colored eyes. She was wearing booty shorts and a short sleeve shirt from American Eagle.

"I-It's okay." I say. "It wasn't your fault it was mine! Wow, your beautiful!" I said out loud.

The girl began to blush quietly.

"I'm Susan." Susan says still blushing.

"And I'm Hanser." I tell Susan as I give her a small wink.

Susan continues to blush and I just scratch my head a little.

"Shit! I almost forgot about Ty!" I said out loud.

"Susan can you meet me at the Jack In the Box close by tomorrow at 3:00?" I asked Susan.

Susan giggled.

"See you tomorrow Hanser." Susan says with a small smile.