Sammantha's Diary

Chapter 11

I began to run away from Angels lifeless body. My face was covered with tears and my clothing was covered in blood.

"Hanser." I heard a soft voice call out to me.

"Why are you running away? The fun is just beginning." says the voice who I believe is Samantha.

I wipe my tears quickly. I looked behind me and see Samantha getting closer to me.

I continue to run away from her. I looked all over the place searching for an exit.

"This house seems to be as big as an mansion!" I thought to myself.

I look behind once again and see that Samantha had disappeared. I stop running and gasp for air. I looked to the ground and coughed.

The image of Angel having her eye stabbed popped into my mind. As the vision appeared I turned away from the floor.

"I have to find a place to hide." I quietly told myself.

I walked into the closest room and it see a small bookshelf but it is big enough for me to fit.

As I hid inside the bookshelf. I feel a book fall on to my head.

"Ouch!" I tried to say quietly. As the book landed to the ground it opens to a page.

I grab the book and begin to read.

Dear Diary,

Today, father had invited me into his basement. I had always wondered what was in the basement since father never let me go down there.

What was in the basement were people lying on the floor with red liquid all over the place. Some of the people who were lying down had there eyes open.

I asked father why did some of them have their eyes open. Father told me that some of them liked to sleep with their eyes open. So I shook one of the sleeping people but they wouldn't open their eyes.

I asked father why they wouldn't wake up. Father said they were like Sleeping Beauty. They were forever sleeping. So I told father that we had to find the persons prince so they could wake up.

Father said not even a prince could wake them up. But, the person that I shook suddenly opened her eyes. She was saying words that sounded like help me.

I was happy that one of them woke up so I told father. Father walked up to the women and grabbed her by the head. Father told me to look away so I did as he told me. And suddenly I heard a crack. So I turned around and saw the women was sleeping again but with her eyes open.

After that some more of the sleeping people woke up and father grabbed his sharp tools and inserted the sharp tools into the peoples chest. Red liquid came out of the people and covered father.

Father continued to insert his tools into the people. Then a kid who looked six the same age as me woke up. I told the kid hi and we started our own conversation. He told me his name was Clayton. And within those minutes we became friends.

Then father came and asked if Clayton had woken up. And I said yes. So father was ready to put him to sleep but then I asked father if he could stay awake. I didn't want him to be asleep forever. So father let Clayton stay awake and now Clayton and I are playing tag right now while father continues putting the people to sleep.

Clayton is covered in red liquid but who cares. The red liquid may be stinky and sticky but who cares. Clayton is my best friend and no matter what we will always be with each other.

Sincerely, Samantha Heartfillia.