Jimmys Not A True Dad

Chapter 1

14 years later

"Hanser, I want you to met Mitch and Jerome's daughter." says Ty as he calls me over.

"I'm coming!" I tell Ty as I walked down the stairs.

When I walked into the living room I saw that Adam and Kassandra where making out while their child Sam and Dean played on the ground.

"Get a room!" I said to myself as I glared at the two couples.

"Hanser, hurry up!" Ty motions as he was with Mitch, Jerome, Krystal, and another girl I didn't recognize.

I walked over to the group and saw that Krystal was rubbing her stomach.

Krystal was just barely four months pregnant and it looks like she's going to give birth to a hippo!

"Now, I want you to meet Mitch and Jerome's daughter, Angel." Ty says.

Shocked, I gulped a little.

"What do you think my dad- I mean Jimmy will think of her." I say as the word dad felt strange coming from my mouth.

"I don't know how Jimmy will react. Maybe he'll cry. Maybe get angry. Or probably do nothing." Ty answered.

"What so bad about my name?" asked Angel to Mitch.

"Nothing's wrong with your name. It's that Hanser's mom was named Angel." answered Mitch.

"And why is that bad?" Angel asked once again.

"We'll explain it to you later sweetie." says Jerome.

"So, Hanser I was wondering if you would like to go to the movie with me?" Ty says with a small smile.

I give Ty a huge hug.

"Of course dad!" I say I looked up to Ty.

Shocked Ty says nothing for a few heartbeats.

"Hanser, you know I'm not your dad. Jimmy is. You know that Hanser." Ty tells me.

"I know that. But a father cares for their child. Jimmy doesn't care for me." I say.

"Hanser, Jimmy cares about you! It's that he doesn't show it." Ty yelled at me.

All I did was roll my eyes.

"Can we go to the movies now?" I asked Ty.

Ty sighed.

"Alright, let's go."