Another day,another embarassment.

I walked into school today and I was greeted by my new friend ,detention. I was late,I have been for 2 weeks in a row. After class today I went straight to detention. I walked in and saw Roton.

What a GREAT day. Yeah right.

I took a seat as far away from him as possible. As if being there wasn't bad enough Roton decided to turn around and stare at me with this stupid grin on his face for the whole 3 HOURS that we were there and I had to deal with it because our supervisor was too busy watching a women's beauty pagent (The supervisor is a 56 year old male by the way) on his phone.

When detention was over I left as quickly as possible to avoid Roton but when  I stepped outside Pouring rain slapped me in the face.I didn't have a ride home i didn't have an umbrella and the only person I could ask for help was Roton since everyone else had already left.

I had 2 choices:

1. Ask Roton for help.

2. Stay at school until the rain let up.

I know I know.Option two would be best in my case but what if it kept raining until late  and I have to go home at night? Or worse,what if the rain contnued until tomorrow? I'd be the laughing stock of the school! Everyone would tease me about why I was 'living' at school.

So I have to decide:

Roton or humiliation.Which transelates to Humiliation or humiliation.

 Humiliation in front of the whole school was worse than humiliation in front of one person right?

I sure hope so.