Denial

Skye POV

They were having an annual dinner that is held for the coworkers of the company so I was asked not to come in.

I was actually happy when Mrs. Furg called because I didn't know how I could have faced Mr. Park knowing that I've probably slept with him just about two weeks ago.

When he had told me his name, reality had struck me that I was working for the guy I called a cheater on the phone. If he remembered me why did he give me the job.

Was it to torment me.

No it can't be, he took me out for dinner as an apology for his attitude.

So many thoughts ran through my mind, that I was unable to focus on my work that had to be completed so I could email them to Ms. Sue before the party.

I got out of my bed as I headed for a glass of water.

"Morning!" I heard Zoey yell as she heard me coming down the stairs.

"Hey" I said as I jogged pass her to the fridge.

She scanned over me before checking her watch. "Its almost noon and your're now coming out of bed"

I nodded as I put the bottle to my head. "I had a rough night." I said as she sat at the island patting the stool next to her.

"Come let's talk " she said with a big smile as I walked over to sit next to her. "What's the matter?" She asked.

I took a deep breath as I placed the bottle down. "I think my boss, Mr. Park is that guy I left the club with two weeks ago." I rambled as I looked up to her and she looked confused.

"I thought you forgot what he looked like?" She said looking at me concerned.

"I did actually, the first time I saw him at the office his face looked really familiar."

"Does he remember you?" She asked while grabbing my arms.

I looked at her for a moment. "Ye- no, I don't know. But I feel he does. He's been saying slick things to me lately."

She rubbed my hands. "Like what. Because if it is him, you do remember he's a cheater right."

I nodded my head as I bit my lip. "I know, but when he told me his name." I paused. "I started remembering."

"What do you remember?" She asked with a concerned tone.

I scrunched up my face as I tried to remember again. "All I know is that, we went back to his place and I started stripping and that's it"

"Rea-" she was cut off by the doorbell as I got up to answer it.

I opened the door to see a postman was standing there with large box in his hands.

"Does a Mrs Pierce live here?" He asked while checking the name on the box

"Yes that would be me" I said with a worried tone. I didn't remember ordering anything online.

He pushed the box in my hands as I looked at him confused. "This isn't mine." I told him trying to push it back to him .

"It is. A Mr. Park sent it." He said with a smile as he handed me the papers to sign.

I grabbed the pen as I signed closing the door. I walked into the kitchen to see zoey the same place I left her.

"What's that?" She asked as I placed it on the island.

"Its from Mr. Park" I told her and her eyes widen.

"Why is he sending you gifts?" She questioned while pushing me away so she could open it.

She opened the box as she grabbed the red papers from above it to reveal a red garment neatly folded.

She picked it up as I saw a note fell so I grabbed it quickly.

Sorry, if you think this is too much but I really wanted to apologise. You can wear this tonight, I'll be happy to see that you've accepted it.

-Jimin.

I looked over the note again as I tucked it in my pajama pockets.

"This dress is gorgeous, how much is this shit?" She asked as she pulled the tag. Her facial expression got me worried.

"How much?" I whispered.

She looked over at me with her wide eyes and her mouth hanging open.

"Its 800 dollars!" She whispered yell as she showed me the tag.

He shouldn't have bought me anything. The dinner was good enough anyway. Plus I wasn't too sure why he was doing this.

I collected the dress from her as I observed it. It was a red, spaghetti strapped dress with sequence,that had a plunging V Neck. It was really pretty. I placed the dress against my body as I looked at Zoey.

"Its really pretty. A cute knee high dress. Classy and sexy at the same time. Plus red is your favourite colour after all." She said and I smiled at her.

"I didn't know why he did this, he already bought me dinner." I confessed forgetting I didn't tell her when I came in last night.

"He took you out to dinner?" She questioned with arms folded. "Are you sure this guys a cheater?"

I surged my shoulder at her unsure as I walked away to put the dress up before it gets dirty.

The dress was extremely expensive, why would you buy a 800 dollar dress for your secretary. He even knew my right size when I checked the tag.

"Maybe he is the cute Asian from the club." I mumbled to myself as I closed my door.

■■■■■■■■

This was just a filler I guess. But Any way. Like and comment if you want to.

Thanks for reading.