Almost

Jimin walked Skye over to her front door as he dusted some sand that got caught in her hair.

"I think you have to wash your hair" he pulled at a curl with a small smile.

The girl brushed his hands away. "Stop" she chuckled. "I'm going to go in now"

She turned the knob as he lightly held her hands. "One more"

The girl smiled as she pecked his lips before scurrying away into her house.

The girl slowly closed the door, a smile on her lips as she turned around.

"You're back quite late" she was startled by the sudden voice, the house was dark.

"Who is that?" She asked brows furrowed as she leaned off the door.

The man chuckled as she heard the lamp turned on.

She walked over to the living room as she stood at the entrance.

"How did you get into my house?"

"Zoey of course" he chuckled. "I've already told you that your time is limited"

She scoffed. "I work on my own time"

The man got up from the chair as he made way over to her.

"I'm done being the good guy, four days tops" he flicked her chin before leaving through the front door.

The girl exhaled as she made her way upstairs towards Zoeys room

Knocking on the door, there wasn't an answer so she entered.

"Zoey" she called as she flicked the light on.

Her eyes squinted as she saw the girls room empty, she was confused as she opened her closet. It was empty.

Pulling her phone out she dialed the girls number as she ran down the steps.

This number is no longer in service. The automated voice spoke.

Walking into the kitchen she turned the lights on to see a piece of paper on the counter.

Her fingertips lightly drew over the marble table as she lifted the cup to retrieve the paper

If you're reading this, it means that i didn't get to say goodbye in person. These few months were great but I've been called in by Mr. Kim to complete something important. See you in America. Be safe B

-Z

The girl crumpled the paper as she went to her bed.

....

The next day at work, Skye came in earlier than usual as she set up her desk.

"Morning" Jimin said as he came in and gave her a back hug.

"Hey " she smiled. "How was your night?"