First day at my new university

Seokjin pov

beep! beep! beep! *I slam my hand on the alarm shutting it off before sighing* First day of a new school its going to be great! I get up and take a quick shower before throwing my uniform on, then i grab my bookbag ,head out the door then start my walk to school. It was my first time coming to Seoul University and I hoped I didn't cause problems on my first day. When i arrived i went to the office to meet my tour guide. I waited 10 minutes before a boy with red hair came through the doors a glare settling on his innocent face. I bit my lip checking him out then sighed softly. He looked at me then smiled and held his hand out. 

Hoseok - Hi you must be the new student I'm Hoseok Your tour guide I'm sorry i was late i had some problems this - 

*I cut him off* It's fine Hoseok I'm Seokjin Could you guide me to my classes? 

Hoseok - *nods head* Of course follow me *begins showing me around the school then telling me where each of my classes were then we get to my first class and he walks in and takes a seat*

* I walk over to the seat next to him and I'm about to sit when hoseok stops me with his hand* Whats wrong Hoseok?

Hoseok - *looks away shyly* I don't think you should sit there it's a bad idea 

*frowning I sit down in the spot anyways and the bell rings while kids pile into the room i noticed hoseok was nervously tapping his leg and I whisper* Hoseok are you alright? 

He goes to reply but a voice stops him.

voice- Hey kid move out of my seat 

* A hand slams on the desk i'm sitting at and i look up to see a hot guy with blue eyes glaring at me and I chuckled* I'm sorry who are you?               * a bunch of the kids gasp slightly and i'm thinking who the hell is this guy?*

Jungkook- I'm Jeon Jungkook The richest kid here and everyone follows my rules here Including you new kid so move! *slams fist on the desk again*

*smiles softly* Your hot when your mad Jungkook But where i'm from i write the rules pretty boy so find another seat 

Jungkook - Oh yeah and who the hell are you? 

Kim Seokjin Now get out of my sight 

Jungkook - Seokjin! The seokjin who almost di- 

*covers his mouth* Say anything about it I'll kill you *glares softly* Now go away *jungkook sat in another seat and the students were so confused as to why he listened to me. Hell even i was shocked but i didn't question it . With no one questioning it the day started.

It was the end of the day and I was walking home when i heard a voice yelling my name. 

Seokjin! Seokjin! Seokjin!! 

*turning around i saw Hoseok running towards me when he was in front of me I mumbled* Yes Hoseok 

Hoseok - Why did jungkook obey you in our first class?

*sighing I start walking again with Hoseok beside me* I can't say why cause even i don't know why 

Hoseok - What was he going to say about you though?

Nothing Hoseok please don't ask me about it anymore It's complicated

Hoseok - Okay i wont but can i have your number to stay in touch? 

*smiles softly and gives hoseok my number* Stay in touch Hoseok I'm going home to do homework now *walks off and hoseok walks the other way once home I did my homework and fell asleep not seeing the text hoseok sent me.

Hoseok - Goodnight Jin oppa xoxo

Hope you like the first chapter pretty crappy but i'm trying still haha lots of love your writer - H