Monsoon Bliss 🌩🌧

Some part in Hindi!
*****************************

It was a rainy night.. Manik
was trying to call Nandini for long time but she was not answering it. He was getting worried.. She must be angry with me.. I know I am being very difficult these days.. because of this project.. and today also I unnecessarily shouted on her..

Manik: I hope she is fine.. this place is new for her.. but where is she..?? I should go home and check on her..

Manager: Sir we are ready for meeting.. shall we go..??

Manik: cancel the meeting..

Manager: but sir this meeting is important..

Manik: I said cancel it.. (in a louder voice)
Manager was taken a back and said sorry..

---

Water droplets on windscreen were making his vision blurry. and water logging on roads making it difficult for Manik to reach home, but he reached home as early as possible and parked the car. He was walking towards the door, but stopped in the middle, when he saw Nandini standing in the rain. wearing a baby pink saree.

For a second he got stilled at his place looking at beauty in front of him but soon he got out from his thoughts

Manik: "What are you doing here?" he frowned " I was calling you. but you are not picking up the phone.."
(Nandini looks at him with a confused face. and thought why he sounds angry..)

Nandini: "Cool down Manik. I am just dancing in rain. You know na I love it..!!

Manik : you are impossible Nandini.

Nandini: and u r so boring Manik... acha tell me something.
"Bheegi Bheegi raaton mein... aisi barsateion mein kaisa lagta hai.." a soft singing feminine voice tickled his ears..

And she takes the rain water in her palm. and playfully throws on his face.

"On the roof in the rain.." and her laughter makes him happy. but he hates getting wet in rain. It makes his clothes and shoes all wet and dirty, that's why he hate rain.

Manik: "I am not here to know what you love..!!! you will not do that again..!!!" this time he is showing fake anger.

But Nandini knows him well. she jumps on him. locking her arms on his neck. and his hands were on her waist. and they both fall on the ground.