Seduction Times

Inline comments please😊

Manik sat there looking at his beautiful new Bride, who was so lovingly serving breakfast to everyone. Her face was adorned with a smile that could attract anyone and make them fall in love with her. Like his whole family. Like him.

Nearly two months ago He was forced to attend some cousins wedding. He was so angry at Mom for forcing Him. But once He reached there, He became forever grateful to Mom for forcing Him. Cause it was at this very wedding when Manik first saw Nandini. She was talking with some women and was laughing. Her laughter was so infectious that He immediately fell in love with Her.

Turned out that Mom had met her before and wanted to make her a part of their family that's why Maa had forced him to come to the wedding. What was more shocking for him was that her family too was interested in this alliance.

They both were given a chance to spend some time together and talk and make the final decision. She was sort of shy throughout the whole meeting. When she was asked of her opinion, she immediately said Yes to this alliance.

In a week they were officially engaged. After that they got few chances to meet alone. Every time He tried to talk to Her, she shied away. He went closer to Her, She moved back. Once he took her hand in his, shying, She withdrew it and ran from there. Leaving him all confused.

Manik asked his bestie Mukti about his fiances strange behavior, Mukti explained that some girls are shy and takes time to open up. He wondered how much time His Fiance would take to open up!

They got married in few weeks.

And now after one week of their marriage, He was still wondering how much time she will take to open up?

They had been married for a week now and in that one week, they haven't spoken a word much less touch each other or come closer.

Because of their guests. Who were not ready to leave so soon. Yes even after a week of their marriage, some guests were still there. In the list of those guests were his Beloved Sister Navya, Mukti and her husband Abhimanyu.

Along with them, his whole family were to leave for one of his cousins wedding the very next morning. From there, he was to take his wife on their honeymoon for which he was so eagerly waiting.

Because of those guests he was not getting a chance to get or spend some romantic moments with his wife.

Cause every night Mukti , Abhimanyu, Navya, Cabir and other cousins gathered together to spend some fun time. They forced him to spend time with them. Whenever he refused, they teased Him by saying that his wife won't go anywhere but they will, in couple of days. This happened every night, starting from their wedding night till last night.

Unwillingly and reluctantly he used to sit with them. And later whenever he returned to his room, he used to find his wife sleeping peacefully. Including their wedding night. And when he got up in the mornings, she was never in the room. Yes she woke up early and after freshening up, she joined Mom and his Bhabhi cum best friend Mukti in the kitchen to help them.

He wondered why his family asked only him to stay and spend time with them and not his wife?
Maybe they too felt that she was shy and bit introvert.

[What do you guys think about Nandini? ] (comment here😁)

He had even started to doubt that she was forced into this marriage had they not shared a steamy kiss this morning. A smile appeared on his face as he remembered the sweet moments from this morning.

He had lazily opened his eyes. As usual he thought he was alone in the room when to his utter amazement he found her standing in front of the mirror combing her hair. He got lost at the sight that greeted him first thing in the morning.