Houston Trips & Crazy Men

Guwop as Mikah

Ariane Ayanna Aston

     I was beginning to become claustrophobic. Being trapped in this tiny room, with no sense of time,I had no clue what time of day it was or how long I had been here. Mikah checked on me and fed me, but I was ready to escape from here. I wanted to run away and never look back. The one man I expected to love and protect me, hurt me with my bitch of a "best friend". Once I figured my way out of this, he would never see me again. Yes, I'm dramatic, but I'm hurt and had to lick at my wounds in peace, like a wounded animal.

    Tyson was the love of my life and I could not deny the way he made me feel. My soul set on fire every time I looked into his cold eyes, that seemed to glow when I was in his presence. He was cruel to everyone,but to me HE was my superman. I once saw my entire future in his eyes, but now I felt broken. The one time I let someone in, I was betrayed. From this day forward, I knew not to make that mistake ever again.

The door crept open and it knocked me from my thoughts.

Mikah slid through with a plate of food and a smile on his face.

"How you doing today baby?" He asked as he sat beside me on the bed.

"I'm good." I whispered as I moved my locs out of my face.

"Ari, I got you. Don't be scared of me. I did this for your own good. He was going to kill you. Tyson was going to drain you of your beautiful soul and leave you for dead." He told me as he placed the food down on the bed.

Maybe he was right. I was such a vibrant soul, and Tyson was cold and dark. He was a killer and probably has killed hundreds of innocent people.

"Today I'm going to move you to my house in Houston. I want you safe and happy. I want to treat you like a queen, so having you in this warehouse isn't going to cut it, baby." He laughed as he stood up.

I had to play nice and get along with him. He was my kidnapper and he really believed that I would love him. I couldn't even stand the likes of him. In my mind, I was making his brain explode over and over again.

"I'm going to bring you a change of clothes, so shower and change. We're leaving at 4:30."

"What time is it? Matter of fact, what day is it?" I asked, this room with no windows was not helping me at all with keeping up with the days.

"It's 2:50 p.m. on June 20." He spoke as he closed the door behind him.

A month. A whole entire month I had been trapped here. I had to get out of here, I would never be the victim of pain again.

I didn't know Mikah's intentions and I didn't want to stick around long to find out . He could be just as crazy as Tyson. He was probably manipulating me and trying to get me to trust him so that he could trap me forever. Just because he fed me and checked on me, didn't deem him righteous and trustworthy. The fucker still bought me, like I was property or something.

🔹

I've been looking at a highway for three hours. Mikah sat beside me on his iPad, while two dudes sat in the front. We were in a huge blacked out expedition, headed to Houston. Two identical trucks rode in front and behind us. I had no idea why he had all of this security, was it for me or him. Maybe Ty and my father knew he had me or maybe he thought I was ready to escape.

"You ever been to Houston?" Mikah spoke, trying to make conversation.

"No."

"I can take you shopping and show you around, if you like." He smiled at me.

Mikah had to be insane. He really kidnapped me and was going to freely let me just parade around Houston.

"Sure." I quipped. I had to keep it cute. I had a plan brewing and I was going to get the fuck away from these crazy ass men. Why do I attract crazy men was my question.

He began to speak but was cut off by his phone ringing. I glanced out of the window, as he answered.

"Where ya at bruh?" Tyson asked through the call.

My ears perked up at the sound of his voice, but I never let on that I cared. I refused to get shot because Ty no good ass called. Mikah had heart though. This nigga kidnapped me from Ty crazy ass and answered while I was present. I'm convinced that he is crazier than Tyson.

"I had a family emergency. Something came up with MY girl and I was trying to get her settled."

"Girl? Nigga what bitch wants your crazy ass." Ty spoke harshly.

Mikah laughed it off.

"Just because yours left you high and dry, doesn't mean you can bash me, my guy." He smirked. I watched from behind my locs, at his calm demeanor.

"I've been looking everywhere for her ass and she just vanished like a damn ghost. I can't even find her car. I killed Zuri bird ass for causing this shit."

Dumb bitch deserved it. That was evil as fuck. I've been around these crazy ass men too long. I grew up with her, she didn't deserve to die like that. I'm just emotional, and don't have a good grip on my emotions and probably need counseling.

"Damn, but me and my girl about to get settled. I'm gone hit ya up as soon as she straight." He hung up and glanced up at me.

"I'm surprised you were quiet, I thought I was gone have to shoot you." He laughed

See. Bat shit crazy.

I just shook my head and looked out the window.

"I did this for US. So that we can be together and happy." He said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed.

Because I didn't want my ass beat, guess what I did. Squeezed that mufucka back.

"You're safe and good. I'm going to give you the world." He said as we pulled into this huge estate.

Soon as I figured out a way to get away, I was gone.

🔹

And Bammmm! A mufucking chapter. Did you guys like it?

How do yall feel about Mikah?

Yall think Ariane gone get away?

Did Zuri really deserve death?

What will happen next?