Escape Plans & Redrum

Tyson Messiah Roman

A Few Days Later

🔹

I sat at my desk, as I watched Mikah beat Ariane senseless. My guys had been watching him since the night he left the strip club. He was reckless and moved as if I would never catch on to his bullshit. I'm talking no security or anything. I'm guessing he Ariane ass so scared she wouldn't try anything. At first I was angry as fuck, because I'm thinking my baby girl ran off with this nigga. But all along he took her and had me thinking she just disappeared off the face of Earth.

I got sick to my stomach at the thought of how he treated my baby, but I was about to end all of this shit as we speak. I wanted my girl back. Now.

🔹

Ariane Ayanna Aston

I spit blood onto the granite floors as Mikah stood above me

"I'm so sick of this ungrateful shit with you. Be thankful I haven't killed yo ass yet." He yelled as I cried on the floor beneath him.

All of this because I refused to fuck him. This nigga was losing his mind and I was ready to end it all.

He walked to the back of the house, while I pulled myself together to head upstairs to my room. Mikah was getting worse and worse as the days dragged on. He was constantly paranoid that someone was watching him, and talking to himself as if that shit was normal. I'm guessing the voices was telling him to beat my ass senseless because I was getting ready to build my own grave in the backyard.

I drug my weak body up the staircase as I held my tears back. I refused to cry anymore, I was going to get myself out of this hellhole tonight. Even if I had to die fucking trying. I stumbled into my room and closed and locked the door behind me. I was tired physically, mentally, and emotionally. I missed Tyson so badly it was crazy. I just wish he could save me.

The shower water scorched my skin as I stood beneath the steaming spray. A mixture of blood and tears went down the drain as I stood there washing away the day. My mind was in complete and utter turmoil as I thought this plan through and through. I had a duffel bag underneath my bed full of money and clothes. I couldn't go back home so I had to buy me a plane ticket to somewhere far away to get away from the craziness in my life. I just wanted to start over and change my name.