Comfortable & Two Faced

Devilish Romance is #4 in thugs😛I feel like I'm doing something, guess I gotta add more violence and death😭
I think I'm about to end the book in six more chapters. The ending is going to be crazy as hell and yall gone be like wait a fucking minute. But just comment and vote and tell me what the business is.

Tyson Messiah Roman

three months later

"So where you been? You got a bitch and disappeared." I laughed as I sat with Mikah and Zeus at my strip club.

He chuckled before bringing the bottle of henny to his lips.

"Nah bruh it ain't even like that. Her last nigga was a lame and I'm just trying to show her better."

"What yo crazy ass know about treating somebody right? Your last girl dead because of your temper." Zeus chimed in, as he threw twenties on a big booty stripper.

Mikah had been a little different lately and I was trying to find out why. He was rarely in Shreveport, but when he was he only stayed a few hours and dipped.

"So when you gone let us meet the chick? We want to see the woman that got you ditching ya bros?" I added.

"In due time." He said with this evil glint in his eyes.

He had to be hiding some shit, because he was moving grimey

"You still haven't found any leads on lil mama?" Zeus asked as the stripper left the section.

"Nah, but I don't want to just give up. It doesn't feel right." I admitted taking the bottle to the head.

I hated to drown myself in drugs and alcohol, but it honestly helped me cope with Ariane's disappearance. When I got her back I would go back to being more bearable to be around, but right now that wasn't an option.

"And you've been looking everywhere?" Mikah inquired.

He rarely spoke on the situation, but I didn't care. I wasn't expecting them to be ripping the city up to help. But because they were my boys they kept their eyes and ears opened. But Mikah always spoke like he knew something I didn't.

"Positive." I said sitting back and surveying the busy club.

A ringtone went off and Mikah soon pulled out his rose gold iPhone X.

"What's up baby?"He smiled into the phone .

"I'll be getting on the jet in thirty, so give me another hour and a half and I'll be laid up with you." He said before hanging the phone up.

"That was ya old lady?" I pried into his business.

"Yeah she missing a nigga and was wondering when I was coming home." He chuckled before throwing his shot glass back.

"You gone?" Zeus questioned.

"Yeah fuck with y'all boys later." He dapped us up and headed out towards the exit.

I sat back and watched him leave. I couldn't shake the feeling and the shit hasn't failed me yet. I was about to have somebody watching his ass.

"He moving grimey and I'm going to figure it out what the fuck he been doing."

Ariane Ayanna Aston

Mikah had left me home once again to go handle business. I had finally gained his trust so I had to move right. I was setting myself up to get out of her and never be found once I'm gone.