Break-Ins & Passionate Kisses

Ariane Ayanna Aston

It was Monday afternoon and I was leaving campus headed to work. It had been almost a good two days since the incident at the club. I was scarred for life that night. I was thankful that he saved my life, but he killed somebody and didn't even flinch. It was as if he was use to killing. So I ran out of there as fast as I could. Although I left my clutch, the most important things were in my dress pocket: phone,car keys, license, and credit card.

I arrived at Simply Devilish, a small boutique in the downtown area, and headed inside to start my shift.

"Hey Ariane, I'm glad your here so I can go on break." My coworker Natalie said as she grabbed her purse from behind the counter and walked out the door.

I sat my purse on the shelf under the counter. I pulled my crop top down and adjusted my jeans, before pulling out my phone and replying to a text from Zuri.

I heard the bell ding, letting me know I had a customer.

"Welcome to Simply Devilish." I said still looking down at my phone.

I could feel a shadow standing over me as I finished up my message to send to Zuri. I looked up, only to be met with the beautiful green eyes of HIM.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I moved away from the counter.

He looked my body up and down,hungrily. I swear my body just drew the male population to me, like a moth to a flame.

"My eyes are up here." I said as he stared at my thick thighs.

He smiled at me lazily, with his signature sexy smirk.

"I know Ariane. I came to return this though." He said as he held up my clutch.

I quickly snatched it from him and looked through it. Every thing from that night was accounted for.

"How do you know where I work?" I asked as I glared at him from across the marble countertop.

"I have my ways." He smirked as he leaned on the counter.

"You can leave now." I told him, as he stood there staring at me.

"Come with me." He said as he leaned against the counter and smirked at me.

"No." I said, straightening the jewelry on the counter.

"Come with me." He repeated.

"And I said no."

He stared at me a few minutes, before walking out of the boutique.

Tyson was so confusing. Sexy yet confusing. I always felt strange around him, as if I wanted to jump on him and let him have his way with me, willingly. And I've never felt like this with anyone. I don't know what it is, but he had a hold on me and I didn't want him to let me go.

*Few Hours Later*

I was so tired and couldn't even go home and sleep right away. I had a paper to finish and some studying to do. Being in college was so tiring and stressful. I rarely had time were I could chill because I was constantly working or doing school work.

I had stopped by Subway and grabbed my dinner for the night before heading home. I unlocked my door and headed straight into the kitchen. I sat my bag and purse on the counter before grabbing a water out the fridge. I grabbed the Subway bag and headed into my bedroom. I flicked the light on sat the food on my night stand.

"Are you done being rude." The familiar voice said, making me scream and turn around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled as he sat in the far corner of my bedroom, on my cream colored futon.

"I wanted to talk to you and just spend a little time with you." He said standing up to his full height.

"Why couldn't you do that like a normal human being. You know ask for my number, maybe take me out, ask me out for lunch or coffee." I said as he only smiled at me.

"I don't think I should do things the normal way, seeing as though I'm not normal," he said as he walked over to stand in front of me. "I'm the Devil, Ariane."

With that he kissed my lips with a passion, I never knew he would have. He bit my bottom lip before his minty tongue entered my mouth and flooded my senses. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled my body closer to his. It was as if we were molded together as one. This was all new to me, but I enjoyed every single minute that it lasted.

"I want you to myself, when I shouldn't." He whispered on my lips.

He was the Devil, yet I only wanted more of him.

🔹

So this was just a filler chapter to get you ready for the next few chapters to come. Your going to learn more about Ariane's and Tyson's past, so sit back and prepare for the roller coaster of emotions.Make sure to comment, vote, and share this story with your friends.
~Aaliciyah V.