twenty four

Elizabeth's pov:

We finally arrived at Cameron's apartment. We had to get ready for the BBQ of Addison and Jason. I was so sticky because of the salty water of the beach that I decided to take a shower at Cam's apartment. "Babe can I take a quick shower?" I asked him. "Sure I will be in the living room" he said back and pecked my lips quickly before leaving his bedroom. I grabbed some clean clothes and layed them down on Cameron's bed. I have a bag with some of my clothes here in Cam's apartment because I am here a lot. I went to the bathroom and started undressing. I stepped in the shower and enjoyed it for a while. After about 15 minutes I got out and looked around.

I forgot my towels in Cameron's bedroom, great. I walked into the bedroom naked and grabbed the towels off the desk until I heard. "Liz.." It was Cameron laying on his bed shirtless. I turned around in shock wrapping the towels around my body quickly. "Shit, I didn't know you were here Cam" I said as started blushing like crazy. "It's okay, I had a great view" he smirked. I just stood there in shock not knowing what to do. Cameron's eyes were still glued on me while he made his way to me. "Your planning on dressing yourself or do you want me to do it?" He whispered in my ear with his raspy voice making me shiver. "You.." I whispered not realizing what I just said. "Okay what you say" he was surprised by my answer. He took a hold on my towel that was wrapped around my cold body. "Can I?" He whispered while I shook my head nervously. He pushed me back a little until I fell down on the bed. He started crawling on top of me. My whole body was frozen while I was only focused on the beautiful boy on top of me. He kissed my lips gently first and then kissed his way down my neckI leaned back my head giving him more access to kiss my neck. He pulled back and again took a hold on my towel. "Can I?" He smiled sweetly. I again shook my head, I was so nervous at this moment. I know we could always be so flirty and playful. But this is something way different. It makes me nervous, he just makes me melt. His lips moved back to my neck while one of his hands slide down my towel until it was at the edge of the towel. That's when his hand went up my towel to my thighs. He was a fucking god when it comes to making you feel so good, he has this power over you. That he can do anything he wants to you and it drives you insane. One of his fingers touched my area and that's when he pulled away the towel, this time I didn't stop him. "That wasn't that hard, wasn't it?" He smirked kissing down my stomach making me breath quicker. "Cameron we have to leave soon.." I moaned making him laugh. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "It's cute how I can make you so nervous" he smiled making cheek turn into a bright pink color. "Cutie" he laughed helping me up from the bed. "Your beautiful" he bit his lip looking at my naked body. "BYEEE" I yelled and grabbed my clothes running to the bathroom making him laugh. What just happened?...