thirty- six

Cameron's pov: "Please dude let him stay with you! Just 2 days." I begged Taylor. "So you decided to buy a random husky puppy and then hide it at my place for your girlfriend?" Taylor looked at me with a serious face. "Look I love her so much, and I know it's my puppy, but I want her to surprise her before she finds out I bought the puppy." I said looking at him with puppy eyes. "Don't try the puppy eye thing, it doesn't work" Taylor rolled his eyes. "Please Tay, the other guys are busy." I said sadly. "Only if I can do one thing" he smiled. "What?" I asked him. "I want to name the puppy" he smirked. "Depends on which name." I laughed. "What about Shiloh?" Taylor said excited. "That's a great name! Okay, but can he stay here for a few days?" I smiled while Taylor nodded. "But why can't he stay at your place?" Taylor asked me confused. "Because I have a girlfriend who basically lives in my apartment and spent there 70% of her days" I laughed."That makes sense" Taylor laughed. "When are you going to bring him?" Taylor asked me. "He is in my car" I said with a smile. "Ofcourse" he rolled his eyes making me laugh. We went to my car and grabbed Shiloh and all his stuff. We entered the apartment while Taylor started playing around with Shiloh. "You already like him" I laughed. "I honestly love dogs" he smiled while holding the pup. I grabbed a list and handed it to Taylor. "What's this?" He asked me confused. "The list of all the things that Shiloh needs" I laughed. "Cam this is so much!" He said shocked reading everything on the list. "It's a puppy, he needs a lot of attention. It's only for 2 days, you will be able to do it" I laughed. "I only do this, because he is cute" he shook his head making me laugh even more. Out of no where I felt my phone vibrate in my in my pocket."One second Tay, I am getting a call" I said while he nodded and continued playing with the puppy. "Hello?" I said after answering the call. "Is this Cameron Dallas?" I heard someone say. "Yes, that's me." I said back. "You are speaking with Mr Campbell from the Univerity of Harlingston" the man said while I looked up with wide eyes. "Cameron Dallas I want to congrats you, we accepted you for the University. Your officially a student of our University in New York! You will be getting a apartment here in New York that you will be sharing with another student! You get 2 months to move from Los Angeles to New York. We would love to welcome you soon in New York. Congrats Mr Dallas!" He said while I stood there with my mouth wide open. "Are you serious?" I said shocked. "Yes Cameron, I am a 100% serious." He said through the phone. "Thank you so much! This means so much to me" I said. "We will see you in 2 months Cameron! Have a nice day" he said."Thank you so much!" I said and hang up. "O MY FUCKING GOSH I AM GOING TO NEW YORK TO STUDY!" I yelled through the apartment. "Are you being serious?" Taylor said in shock. "Yes!" I said excited. "No way! Cameron congrats!" Taylor said smiling. "But Cam.." he said a little upset. "Why aren't you happy?" I said excited. "So your leaving us behind?" Taylor said looking up at me while I realized something. "I have never really thought of that.." I said in shock. "Dude I mean.." Taylor said. "I am going to New York without a doubt. I have been dreaming about this for so long. I am not going to give up my dream. I will always stay in contact with all of you through FaceTime and stuff." I said and looked down. "I think that's going to hard for you." Taylor said. "I don't care! I am going to do it, Taylor you know how bad I want this." I said to him. "I know Cameron, but what about Elizabeth?" Taylor said. "Honestly, I don't know dude.." I said looking at Shiloh who's running around the apartment. This is going to be a complicated and hard time for me..