Prologue - 2011

Cover made by bitieseu
I love her so so much, please go spam some love to her.

© Copyrighted under author EatJin247, any plagiarism or infringement of this story will result in taking down your story.

All characters in this trilogy are made up, this is a work of fiction. I repeat, work of fiction. Names may be similar, but personalities are not.

This book includes mature content so, if you feel uncomfortable at any point, stop reading.

If you would like to rewrite this story on your own, please ask me first.

Thank you.

"Kim TaeHyung. Am I correct?"
His deep voice sent shivers down his employee's spine. "Y...yes, sir."
His employer had been rocking back and forth on his chair for the past 5 measly minutes. "Sir, you're not goi-"

He was interrupted by a piercingly loud clash of metal, that bound together as if two cars collided. Both eyes darted toward the deep oak wooden blinds, crimson headlights turned off with heavy breathing the only sound in the air.
"Open the door, they won't be able to get in quickly with it fidgeting."

It? What it? Nonetheless, he strode over to the door, hesitating over the knob for a split second the seemed like forever. The latch clicked open and hurriedly two busty masked men strode in each with, one arm locked under their kidnapped being. Shutting the door behind him, shaking with adrenaline.

"LET GO OF ME."
The boy's eyes screamed with terror and pain. On his left leg, you could visibly see a bullet wound with blood seeping out of it at an uncontrollable pace. "Yah, Esung, stand in front of him."

Esung scooted his longs legs over toward the boy who continued to makes his own life a misery. The boy had his head down, with a blindfold and mask on making him invisible to the naked eye. "Remove it."

The boys head was yanked back by his soft brown hair that had been dyed with opal blood. His eyes were a swirled bark brown colour whilst his skin was a lavish melanin tan, with gentle cuts littered over his face and neck, and 3 little freckles sitting on his face. His jaw was sharp and poised, whilst his nose and mouth trickled with dried blood; the boy's unfamiliar face became increasingly familiar by the second.

After a groaning sound escaped from the boy's lips, the two's eyes interlocked and became inseparable, "N-n-am-Joon?" the boy stuttered out.

"Taehyung. "

Hi please remember to vote and comment