Bail-out

Please remember to vote and comment!!

"Please forget me."

Taehyung looked through the glass panels of the door to see a mess.

His little brother, Taehyun, had curled himself up into a ball, with his brown hair pushed back over his face soaked with salty tears that were falling to form a puddle of despair, sorrow and heartbreak.

His whimpers and small little cries of pain were like a young baby crying for it's mother in a place of absolute silence. It was almost as if his brother had just molded back into the former version of himself from years ago.

The days where he wouldn't wake up as he was already awake, or he wouldn't sleep because he'd slept for days as if he was in a coma and on both occasions the tears would just fall until the could fall no more.

But he was was just lying there, up on the rooftop by the miniature gardens, watering the half withered flowers with his tears.

Taehyung wondered if he had the right to go to him. Whether his brother wanted comfort or wanted solace or silence.

"Taehyun?" He gently cried out for him, placing a foot outside the panels. But Taehyun groaned out in frustration, and pain. Real audible pain, that was almost deafening and shattering to anyone, enough to make then run away and leave them to drown in more pain.

"Taehyun? Taehyun what's wrong?", his voice was just a puzzle to the ear, almost impossible to truly pick out what was wrong or where everything went wrong in the first place.

"Hey Taehyun sit up for me hmm?" Taehyung was somewhat powerless against Taehyun. His brother was his secret weakness. In truth everyone somewhat guessed it but had never pressed it against him to test it.

Which was one of the reasons Taehyung had moved away from Taehyun. Seeing his brother in agony was tormenting for him, and gave him more distress than not knowing if a gun was working in a shoot out.

It was truly like a devil had gashed his skin over his heart and was tugging his heart and arteries out of his body.

It killed him.

"What's wrong hm? Why are you a mess?"

Taehyun, instead of leaning against his shoulder, fell into his brother's lap, with a heavy plod reflecting his death like state.

"Do...do you...re-mem-ber...S-s-seung-Min?" He coughed and spluttered out.

Nodding his head for Taehyun to continue talking, he placed a hand over his shoulder in reassurance that he was there to listen and not to judge.

Sitting up Taehyun pushed his auburn-brown hair over his forehead, with wisps and ends falling to stick on his forehead in a mixture of sweat and tears.

"That's her brother. The one who died on the Sewol Ferry."

[■■■■]

"Yes Heung. But the problem is what do I get in return?"

Hoseok was always on the phone to someone, so it never surprised anyone when they heard a new name slip through his honey red lips. He was the type of man to do things in a heart beat- fast, agile, and quietly.