The 6 year old box

Waking up, I pursed my lips together, whacking my phone notifications for the dozenth time in the space of about 2 hours give or take, I chucked the duvet cover off my stiff body. And oh boy was today going to be fun.

Reaching over to my dressing table, a have of panic rushed through my body. He's already texting me now?! I facepalmed myself, remembering what today was going to involve.

💛JIMIN💛

-4 missed calls from 💛JIMIN💛-

-new message from 💛JIMIN💛-

Good mOrNiNg
-GgGg

So his name was Jimin, not sunset boy, or now the-boy-that-owes-me -money.

-name changed to Sunset Money Boy 🌅-

Hello? It's 08:10 why
aren't you awake yet?

Holaaaaaaa, it is 8:15!!!

Okay I've decided where we're
going, but I'll pick you up at your house.

Hellllllllllo?
Bonjour?
Annyeonhaseyo?
Omg y u so lazy

Excuse me. Did he just call my lie in lazy
I think the fuck, not Mr Jimin.

What do you want now Jimin?
And you don't know where my
house is the dim bat.

Putting my phone on silent, I slid it on my bedside table, slinging myself back into bed. "Oh he's going to annoy me today, I can guarantee that."

"Who's going to annoy you?"

Flipping, flapping and flailing around in my bed, grabbing for the duvet, I kicked my legs in the air, and rolled onto the floor, landing with a thud. Poking my head up through a hole in my duvet, I glared at him, "How the-, what the? How did you get in my room? HOW DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE?" I screamed, rolling onto the floor, to eventually stand up and see him standing with the shiny doorknob enclosed in his hand.

"Um, through the door?" He said, knitting his eyebrows together, shutting the door behind him. "No, no, no. How did you get here? How did you find where I live?"

"You're not on ghost mode in Snapchat."

"What do you mean, how di- oh."

"Through contacts? I have your number from yesterday?"

"You're a creep."

"And you're wrapped in a blanket, in just a shirt. Guess we're even."

"Okay get out."

"Can't. "

"And why not?"

"Cuz I told your dad I was coming round to work on homework with you. And he sent me up here to wake you up, or you're going to oversleep."