Chapter one- A missing Cullen

Evalyn's POV

Things have gone great for me. Ever since Eddie proposed, I've had my hands busy. Literally. Nothing was ever normal around here. With Nessie and Rosa, My powers, being able to read minds! Practically a badass. Nessie and Rosaline came up to me. "Momma!" Rosa said, jumping into my arms. "Aunty Evalyn!" Nessie said. Hugging my leg. I laughed. "How are you, girls?" I asked. "Momma, can Nessie spend the night?" Rosa asked me. I looked at Eddie. He nodded. "I don't see why not," I told her. She jumped out of my arms, and grabbed Nessies hand. I chuckled. Nessie transformed into a wolf pup. Rosa jumped on her back. I laughed. Bella came over to me. "I'm so happy for the treaty being broken. I wouldn't be able to see you if it wasn't." Bella said while frowning. I touched her shoulder. "Isabella. I would be sad to. But hey, the treaty is broken. And we're together. Forever." I said. Pulling her into a hug. She laughed. Eddie came up to us. "How's my beautiful fiance?" He asked me. I chuckled and clenched his neck. "Absolutely perfect. I have everything I ever wanted." I said. He closed the gap between us by kissing me. It got deeper. We did have to pull away because there were people in the room. "later." I mumbled to him. He nodded. He had this smirk on his face that would make my heart stop. I went to the living room and found Rosa asleep on the couch. Nessie was still in her wolf form, but she was napping too. I chuckled. Jake Walked up to me. "Eva, I'm glad you're my Sister~n~law." He told me. I forgot to tell you, Jake and Bells got married a few weeks ago. "Same here bro. Same here." I said, parting his back. Alice's Mate ran up to me. "Evalyn!" He yelled. "What is it?" I asked worriedly. "It's Alice. She left. She gave me this to give to you." He said. Why me? 'I dunno.' Eddie said. Answering my thought. I read it aloud.

Dear family,

Don't look for me. I left to protect you all. Don't forget, Eliezer, Carmen, Kate, Tanya, and the others. Remember, I love you all!

Alice

I fell to the ground. "Why!?!" I almost screamed. I put my face in my hands. Eddie came and rubbed my back. Rosa and Nessie came running to me. "Momma?" Rosa asked me. "Aunty Evalyn?" Nessie asked me. I looked up at them. They smiled at me. I grabbed them into my arms and hugged them. I could hear faint, 'awes'. "I love you both," I said to them. "We love you too Aunty Evalyn," Nessie told me. They sat on my lap. Nessie jumped off and transformed. She sat t my feet and wined. I chuckled, and patted her head. "Evalyn. Let's get this over with." Bella told me. I looked at her and nodded solemnly. Let's do this!

Okay okay so, here's the sequel! Do you like the title? just imagine Rosa besides Nessie. Here is what Nessie's wolf form looks like btw,

 Here is what Nessie's wolf form looks like btw,

I mean, come on, shes five. Adorable right? and here is Rosaline

Evalyn's beautiful daughter! anyways,

Me: Vote

Bella: Comment!

Me: Really Bells?

Evalyn: and share!

Edward: Okay girls, I don't think The Author likes you interrupting her

Me: Thank you Edward! God.

Me; Vote, Comment

Bells, Edward, Evalyn: And Share

Me: You know what? You guys are lucky you guys do not exist!

Edward: oh we exist, in your mind

Me: okay, I am really starting to not like you mind reader!

Anyways before I got rudely interrupted, AHEM! *Looks at the three* Hope you enjoyed!