Training again?

Eva's Pov

"Okay tell me again why I have to do this?" I asked Kate. She playfully glared at me. "Your gift. Turn the Tide, is the most powerful gift known to Vampires. If we can get you to use it against The Volturi, we may have a chance of winning this if they won't listen." She explained. I nodded. "Okay," I said. "Benjamin?" Kate asked. He came up, and stood beside Kate. "Which one? Wind, Fire, water?" He asked. "It doesn't matter Benjy." I teased. He used his fire one. "Careful ove." Eddie said from behind me. I planted my feet backward and closed my eyes. I could mentally see the fire being aimed at me. I opened my eyes and tossed the flames back at him. (Pic above). I gasped. "Woh. That was so cool! Eddie, did you see that?" I said all excited. "Now, Again!" Kate said. I groaned. Doing this, causes me to lose my energy. So, a tricked I learned, was to think of something that got me pissed off. 

                                                                                 Time Skip

I fell to the ground panting. "Can I have a minute?" I said breathless. "Of course." Kate replied. I fell to the ground, and inhaled. Which was highly unnecessary, but I need my energy. Eddie came up to me. "Did you tell them about the engagement yet?" He teased. I glared at him. "no. I didn't." I admitted. He smirked. Uh oh. "Alright. A minute is up. Again!" She told me. I stood up, and did what I did earlier. I thought of something that would get me angry.

                    *Angry Motivation*

"So, Did you tell my sister Eva about us dating yet?" Bella asked him. He smirked, and kissed her. "No. I didn't. Relax. She won't know." Eddie said.

                  *End of Motivation*

I screamed out in anger, and she went flying far back. I scrunched my nose, and smelt a different kind of blood. Uh oh.

It's the....